Direct Admission in Civil Engineering
Guidance for Direct Admission in Civil Engineering in private engineering colleges in India. Looking for admission in civil btech in Top Engineering College… Call Us : +91-9035924718
Civil and Structural Engineering | Building and Construction Engineering | Civil Environmental Engineering | Construction Technology
B Tech Civil Engineering Means
WHAT IS CIVIL ENGINEERING ?
There would have been no historic wonders like Taj Mahal, Coliseum of Rome and the Great Wall of China or modern masterpieces like the London Bridge and Howrah Bridge if there were no civil engineers. The engineering course deals with planning, designing, constructing, maintaining, and operating infrastructures while protecting the public and environmental health as well as improving existing infrastructure. The course also teaches the development of better infrastructural facilities to sustain an eco-friendly environment. Civil engineering course is offered both at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels.
Diploma in Civil Engineering After 10th
- For UG: The candidate should have passed 10+2 examination from CBSE or any other equivalent examination board with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects. The candidates should also fulfil minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of the subjects.
- For PG: The candidate should have a B.Tech in civil engineering with a minimum passing percentage in an aggregate of the subjects studied at undergraduate level.
B Tech Civil Engineering Scope
SCOPE OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
- The construction and infrastructural development projects including town planning are on the rise in the coming days and will demand more domain specialists.
- In search of comfortably safe homes, better roads and standardised living, the demand for civil engineers are to raise more.
B Tech Civil Engineering Subjects
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Construction Management
- Construction Practices
- Elements of Surveying
- Engineering Geology
- Environmental Engineering
- Introduction to Transportation Engineering
- Soil Mechanics
- Transportation Engineering Lab
Gammon India Ltd.
Hindustan Construction Company
Jaiprakash Associates Ltd
Lanco Infratech Limited
Larsen & Toubro Ltd.
CAREER OPTIONS AFTER CIVIL ENGINEERING
Salary :1.8L INR – 2.8L INR
Degrees:B.E /Btech, M.E /Mtech.
Salary :2.5 L INR – 3 L INR