RV College of Engineering Direct Admission
Once the results of class 12th announces, students as well as their parents and guardians getting confused about which area he/she move for higher education, they were in dilemma and got stuck which should opt, traditional courses or management or medical or dental or engineering, etc. What course should I go for? If you are interested in technology leadership or a career in industrial management, high technology management, R&D management or even technology entrepreneurship in a start-up company, an engineering degree from RV College of Engineering Direct Admission may be the way to get started.
In this changing world and the challenges we are facing on a global level (sustainability, health, environmental protection) there is a new need for companies and organizations to integrate technical and business skills to solve these difficult problems. Engineering graduates can fill this gap. In the complex, competitive world of technology driven industry, skilled engineers who understand the essential principles of business and law have a tremendous competitive advantage.
Engineers use models provided by the science combined with innovative thinking to solve problems and create new designs that benefit humanity. A career in engineering is interesting and fun. It involves a lifetime of continuous learning to adapt to changes in society and the natural world. It often involves working in multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural, multi-site teams. It is a very worthwhile profession, and the results, when you succeed, can be incredibly satisfying.
Now if you made your mind for an engineering degree, we will suggest you from where you should get that engineering degree – RV College of Engineering Bangalore would be a great option.
Get Details about RV College of Engineering Direct Admission Process, Fees Structure, Management Quota Seats, College Rankings, etc. Contact Us Now.
RV College of Engineering Bangalore
RV College of Engineering (sometimes referred as RVCE) is one of the best private self-financing engineering colleges in India. Even it is most preferred other that few NITs in India. The Institute is established in 1963, financed and managed by RSS (Rashtreeya Sihkhana Samiti) Trust Bangalore. RV College of Engineering Bangalore is an autonomous institute under Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) Belgaum (Belagavi).
The Institute has been started with three basic engineering branches like Mechanical, Electrical and Civil in 1963, but today RV College of Engineering offering 12 Under Graduate Engineering Branches and more than 20 Post Graduate or Masters Degree and Doctoral Programmes.
RV College of Engineering Bangalore produces quality of Engineers every year working in good companies around the globe at senior-most positions. Some proud alumni of RV College are Mr. Anil Kumble, Mr. Chetan Babbur, Mr. Ashok Nayak, Mrs. Vijayalakhsmi
RSS (Rashtreeya Shikshana Samiti) Trust was founded in 1940 by Sri M.C. Shivananda Sarma with the mission to “Impart Quality Education to all strata of the society”. RSS Trust manages several educational institutions from Kindergarten to Professional Colleges in Bangalore.
RV College of Engineering Rankings
- Ranked 2nd among Technical Institutions selected for World Bank supported TEQIP Phase II.
- Ranked 1st among the self-financed Engineering for Return on Investment by Outlook in June 2013
- Ranked 1st in Sports under VTU among 200 colleges in Karnataka
- Ranked 9th among top 99 Private Engineering Colleges in the Country
RV College of Engineering – Courses
- B.E. in Biotechnology
- M.Tech in Biotechnology
- M.Tech in Bioinformatics
- B.E. in Chemical Engineering
- M.Tech in Chemical Engineering
- B.E. in Civil Engineering
- M.Tech in Structural Engineering
- M.Tech in Highway Technology
- B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Network and Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering- Part-time (QIP – Extension Center, VTU)
Electrical and Electronics
- B.E. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- M.Tech in Power Electronics
Electronics and Communication
- B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- M.Tech in VLSI Design & Embedded Systems
- M.Tech in Communication Systems
Electronics and Instrumentation
- B.E. in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- M.Tech in Bio-Medical Signal Processing & Instrumentation
- B.E. in Industrial Engineering and Management
- M.Tech in Engineering Management
- B.E. in Information Science and Engineering
- M.Tech in Software Engineering
- M.Tech in Information Technology
- B.E. in Mechanical Engineering
- M.Tech in Product Design and Manufacturing
- M.Tech in Computer Integrated Manufacturing
- M.Tech in Machine Design
- M.Tech in Tool Engineering Design
- B.E. in Telecommunication Engineering
- M.Tech in Digital Communication Engineering
- M.Tech in RF & Microwave Engineering
RV College of Engineering – Placements
RV College of Engineering Bangalore has maintained excellent placement record consistently. Candidates of RV College of Engineering have been placed in world’s leading companies besides top Indian companies. The institute has 95% placement record among the eligible candidates.
Placement Highlights 2016
|Salary Breakup (Lakh)||No. of Companies Visited||No. of Offers Made|
14 and above
Amazon, Aricent, Cognizant, Infosys, Mahindra, Deloitte, HP, Accenture, Tata communications, Bosch, MUsigma, Cisco, Fractal, Capgemini, Wipro, Yahoo, JP Morgan, JDA, Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Volvo are the few names.
Contact us for Management Quota RV College of Engineering Admission Details, Management Quota Fees, Management Seats, etc. for coming Session.
RV College of Engineering Admission
Candidates seeking Admission to Engineering in RV College of Engineering Bangalore need to pass class 12th or HSC or 10+2 or 2nd PUC or equivalent exam from any recognized University or Board with minimum 50% marks.
Candidates need to appear for either of the following Entrance Exam like:
- Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for Karnataka Domicile holding students for seven years or more.
- COMEDK UGET conducted by the association of Private Engineering, Medical and Dental Colleges in Karnataka for the students around the country
RV College of Engineering Direct Admission
Out of the total seats in RV College of Engineering Bangalore 45% of seats are filled by KCET, 30% of seats get filled through COMEDK UGET and remaining 25% of seats are filled by Management Quota. RV College of Engineering Direct Admission will be possible under Management Quota. If you are keen for RV College of Engineering Direct Admission under Management Quota you can approach us for the details.
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAVIMUMBAI / CHENNAI / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.