Symbiosis Institute of Technology, a constituent of Symbiosis International University was established in the year, 2008 and currently offers B. Tech programmes in Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Information Technology and Mechanical Engineering and M.Tech programmes in Computer Aided Design and Manufacture, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering. Research programmes leading to Ph. D. Degree were introduced in Faculty of Engineering of Symbiosis International University in 2010.
The Institute endeavors to provide quality technical education in line with the requirements of today’s competitive industry and fast paced technological developments. The curriculum developed by the Institute lays a stress both on basics and latest developments. Realizing the fact that faculty is the most important resource, special efforts have been made to find, recruit and retain highly qualified and competent faculty. Infrastructure created and acquired by the Institute, like all other Symbiosis Institutes, is of a very high quality and includes multimedia classrooms, well equipped labs including software for CAD/CAM, simulations and other applications, well stocked modern library with digital media, auditorium, seminar halls, separate hostels for boys & girls and playgrounds.
The Institute provides on environment conducive for harnessing the potential of both faculty and students through systematic and effective planning and control of the teaching learning process, both within and outside the classroom. The basic teaching learning process is supplemented by organizing techfests, cultural programmes, sports competitions, industry-institute meets, guest lectures by renowned personalities and student exchange programmes with foreign universities.
The Institute has international collaborations for student and faculty exchange with Nanyang Technological University Singapore, Ingolstadt University Germany, Purdue School of Engineering,IUPUI Indianapolis USA and Leibniz University Hannover.
In an effort to realize the dream of Dr. S. B. Mujumdar Sir, Chancellor of SIU and creator of Symbiosis, of producing Gentlemen Engineers, the students are trained in liberal arts, performing arts, industrial history, human values and ethics and are offered to qualify a special diploma from SIBM and courses from other Symbiosis Institutes. Our Engineering students can take up subjects on product design, patents and copyrights and many other areas closely related to engineering. Students at SIT come from all parts of the country. This diversity coupled with their excellent schooling and family background creates an environment best suited for peer learning. They are ever eager to supplement their normal learning with carrying out technical projects, participation in contests, organizing events and so on.
Vision & Mission
• Promoting International understanding through quality education.
• To inculcate spirit of ‘Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam’ ( the world is one family).
• To contribute towards knowledge generation and dissemination.
• To promote ethical and value-based learning.
• To foster the spirit of national development.
• To inculcate cross cultural sensitization.
• To develop global competencies amongst students.
• To nurture creativity and encourage entrepreneurship.
• To enhance employability and contribute to human resource development.
• To promote health and wellness amongst students, staff & community.
• To instill sensitivity amongst the youth towards the community and environment.
• To produce thought provoking leaders for the society.
- B.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
- B.Tech (Information Technology)
- B.Tech (Electronics and Telecommunication)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- B.Tech (Civil Engineering)
- B.Tech (First Year)
- Summary 2015-19
- Course Catalog
- Orientation and Pedagogy (UG)
- M.Tech (Electronics & Telecommunication)
- M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering)
- M.Tech (Computer Aided Design & Manufacture)
- M.Tech (Geoinformatics and Surveying Technology)
- First Year Admission
- Second Year Admission
- M.Tech Admission
- Fee Details
- Counseling Procedure
- Form Download
- Hostel Accommodation
- Hostel Rules & Regulations
- Rules For Refund of Fees
- Merit Scholarships
- M.Tech. Entrance Syllabus
NEED ADMISSION GUIDANCE?
FOR ENGINEERING COUNSELING & ADMISSIONS
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / DELHI / INDORE / CHENNAI / KOLKATA / PATNA / RANCHI / GHAZIABAD / GUWATHI / CHATTISGARH / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding engineering & management admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id