- Address | Barasat – Barrackpore Road, Barbaria, P.O. – Jagannathpur, District – 24 Parganas North, Kolkata, West Bengal 700126.
- Affiliation | Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology
- Founded | 2008
- Course Offered | B.Tech | M.Tech | MCA
- Approved By | AICTE | NBA | NAAC
The Adamas Institute of Technology | AIT Barasat, India, was established in 2008. It is affiliated to the West Bengal University of Technology and AICTE Approved (All India Council for Technical Education).The institution was established in 2008.
Course Offered Undergraduate B.Tech | The institute offers one undergraduate course (B. Tech.) and one graduate courses (M. Tech). All courses are approved by the All India Council for Technical Education AICTE, Government of India and the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal.It has been affiliated to the West Bengal University of Technology, Kolkata. The institute offers undergraduate B. Tech. course in the following engineering disciplines:
- Computer Science and Engineering | Student Intake : 60
- Electronics and Communication Engineering | Student Intake : 60
- Information Technology | Student Intake : 60
- Mechanical Engineering | Student Intake : 60
- Civil Engineering | Student Intake : 120
- Electrical Engineering | Student Intake : 60
Duration | 4 Years
- Eligibility | Pass in Higher Secondary examination (10+2) or equivalent with at least 45% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics taken together (40% for SC/ST candidates) with individual pass marks in each of those subjects and pass marks (30%) in English. Others conditions as per State Govt. notification.
For Lateral Entry Diploma holders have to pass Diploma examination from an AICTE approved institution with at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) and B.Sc. Degree holders have to pass B.Sc. Degree from a recognized University as defined by UGC with at least 50% marks and pass XII standard with Mathematics as a subject.
Course Offered Undergraduate M.Tech | The graduate school offers full-time two-year Master of Technology (M. Tech.) degree in the following disciplines:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering | Student Intake : 18
- Civil Engineering | Geotechnical Engineering | Student Intake : 18
- PGATE – PGATE is conducted by Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (MAKAUT, WB). Candidate securing rank in PGATE are eligible for admission in M.Tech courses through counselling conducted by MAKAUT, WB. Non GATE candidates will get a monthly stipend during their course of study. Selection of candidates for the stipend is at the discretion of Institute management.
- GATE– Candidates qualifying in GATE examination are also eligible to undergo two years postgraduate M.Tech. GATE scorers are entitled to obtain GATE scholarship.
- Duration | 2 Years
Note | Admission to the undergraduate B.Tech. courses is done through the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination (WBJEE) and All India Engineering Entrance Examination(AIEEE),while for graduate M. Tech. courses, admission is done through Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE).
Top Searched Links By ENGINEERINGENQUIRY.COM
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top 25 Engineering Colleges In Chennai Ranking 2018
- Top 20 Engineering Colleges In Odisha Ranking 2018
- Top 20 Engineering Colleges In West Bengal | Kolkata Ranking 2018