- Address | KR Road, V V Puram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560004.
- Affiliated University | Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) | Belgum
Ranking In karnataka || 09
- Accrediated by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
- Autonomous institute
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Founded In | August 1979 | Bengalore | Karnataka | India
- Affiliated by | VTU
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Autonomous
- Course Offered | B.Tech | M.Tech | MCA | MBA
- Approved By : AICTE |NBA | NAAC
Placement in BIT 2016
- Heighest Salary Offered : 13 lakh
- Average Salary Offered : 5.3 lakh
Course Offered Under Graduate
B.E/ B.Tech Seat Matrix
Sanctioned Intake B.E/B.Tech
|Computer Science Engineering|
|Information Science engineering|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering|
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Industrial Engineering & Management|
|Mechanical EngineeringCivil Engineering|
Duration : 4 years
Elligibility : CET & COMED-K
- Candidates seeking admission to the first year of the four years B.E. degree course should have passed two years of P.U.C. Examinations conducted by the Pre-University Board of Karnataka State or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University and should have obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate of optional subjects.
- For admission and eligibility criteria for all the Programmes refer to the University notification from time to time .
Course Offered Post Graduate M.E/ M.Tech/MBA
- M.Tech. in Machine Design
- M.Tech. in Manufacturing Science & Engineering
- M.Tech in Structural Engineering
- M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
- M.Tech in VLSI & Embedded System
- M.Tech in Digital Electronics & Communication
- M.Tech in Computer Network Engineering
- M.Tech in Signal processing
Duration : 2 years
Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of Visveswaraya Technology University or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University incorporated by an act of the central or state legislatures in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament. This degree must entail a minimum of four years of education obtained a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate.
Master of Business Administration| MBA
As today’s professionals need to continuously build their domain-specific and managerial credentials to perform better, the department of provides specializations in the below mentioned domains.
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resources Management
Affiliated to : VTU | Intake : 60 seats | Duration : 2 years
Master of Computer Application | MCA
MCA Department was established in 1997.The department is having 60 intake and is a full-fledged department with well qualified & experienced faculty. Considering all available infrastructural facilities, VTU has accorded a permanent affiliation to the department . So far, our department has bagged ELEVEN ranks including three in 2013.
Affiliated to : VTU | Intake : 60 seats | Duration : 3 years
Admission is open to the MCA course, to all the candidates who possess a Bachelor’s Degree recognized by VTU or who have passed any other examination recognized by VTU as equivalent there to.
The candidates shall have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examinations. However, in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST and any other groups classified by the Government of Karnataka for such purpose from time to time the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45%.
Bangalore Institute of Technology | BIT | Bangalore
Bangalore Institute of Technology is an engineering college offering undergraduate and graduate engineering courses, BIT was started in the year 1979 with the Intention of providing quality education in the field of technology and thereby serving our society.
Bangalore Institute of Technology was the first institute to introduce a full-fledged Computer Science and Engineering course in Karnataka.It is recognized by the AICTE and has been accredited by NBA. At present BIT offers 9 undergraduate, 10 post graduate and a PhD course(s) with a student body of more than 4000.
There are a number of centres carrying out inter-disciplinary research and many collaborative programmes exist between the college and other institutions such as the Institute of Science (IISc) and National Aerospace Laboratories (N.A.L.). The college is also a program centre for Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU).
- Top Searched Links By ENGINEERINGENQUIRY.COM
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top 25 Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top 20 Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top 20 Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
- Top Searched Links By ENGINEERINGENQUIRY.COM
Contact | 9035924718 | 8880893336
Placement in BIT 2016
Heighest Salary Offered : 13 lakh
Average Salary Offered : 5.3 lakh
The depatment has a Placement Centre to facilitate on-campus Placement openings to the students. The Centre has in-charge asst. placement officer to organize the events. The Centre provides placement training in soft skills to all final year students to empower them to familiarize to the contemporary corporate desires.
The center enables students to face discussions & get jobs of their choice. More than 50 top and well recognized companies across the country/abroad from all divisions visit the campus for recruitment. Every year more than 70% of students from the programs are being placed. The students are given a choice of choosing for two job prospects.
Guest lectures and special invitee talk series organized for all the branches of students from commerce and industry experts through the Placement Centre.
Most of the top companies across the nation, visit us for Campus Recruitment. There is incredible antagonism amongst companies to visit the Campus to recruit the best aptitude of the students and the institution.
Placement Stastics of Last 3 years
Salary Offered by Different companies
|SL NO||DATE||COMPANY||INTERN||OFFERS||ANNUAL PAY|
|10||01.08.2014||DIAMOND STORM TECHNOLOGY||2||RS:.6.L|
|13||07.08.2014||MUSIGMA||8||RS:18.L (Three years)|
|15||05.09.2014||INFOSYS||50||BE/MCA : 3.25.L M.TECH : 3.5.L|
|16||11.09.2014||WIPRO||22||RS:2.75.L TO RS:3.25.L|
|17||12.09.2014||L&T ECC||4||BE: RS:5.L M.TECH : RS:5.13.L|
|19||17.09.2014||IBM||23||BE/MCA : 3.15.L M.TECH : 3.47.L|
|30||28.10.2014||TATA CONSULTING ENGINEERING||10||RS:4.5.L|
|33||28.10.2014||IBM – TECH SUPPORT||9||RS.2.10.L|
|34||29.10.2014||ORACLE – FSS||8||RS:4.08.L|
|45||06.03.2015||TOYOTA KIRLOSKAR MOTORS||5|
|47||13.03.2015||ORACLE – Global Service Delivery||3||RS:5.1.L|