BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore
Join BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore in the current academic batch with irrespective of your performance in the entrance exams conducted by the institutions. For Details and Process Contact Now at Mr. Rahul Rathor 09035924718 , 08880893336 or you can also email your queries at email@example.com or you can also visit www.engineering-admissions.com for further information. (BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore by Management Quota)
BBA (Bachelors of Business Administration)
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) provides a broad knowledge of the basic fundamental aspects of modern day business management. BBA students are introduced to a wide range of core management subjects which help them to develop practical managerial and communication skills and business decision making abilities. (BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore by Management Quota)
The degree is designed to give a broad knowledge of the functional areas of a company, and their interconnection. BBA programs thus expose students to a variety of “core subjects”. The degree also develops the student’s practical managerial skills, communication skills, and business decision-making capability. The program thus incorporates training and practical experience, in the form of case studies, projects, presentations, internships, industry visits, and interaction with experts from the industry. (BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore by Management Quota)
BBM (Bachelor of Business Management)
Bachelor of Business Management is a course that is framed in accordance to the techniques and principles that have penetrated in the field of business so deeply, that it requires thorough knowledge for any student to excel in the corporate world. (BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore by Management Quota)
The program has many distinctive subjects including some miscellaneous topics which not only help students to be a good leader but also enhance their personality and boost their confidence. (BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore by Management Quota)
Difference between BBA and BBM
BBM is always confused with BBA, but the major difference between the two is that in BBM the focus is on logical and analytical related topics and it involves specialization in the final year of the course. So we will see the difference in BBA and BBM, here we go:
Business Administration and Business Management both have their base in commerce and are management oriented courses which have acquired prominence with the rapid growth of industrialization. It was this industrialization which led to the development of a scientific approach towards business. (BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore by Management Quota)
Though the nomenclature of BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) and BBM (Bachelor of Business Management) differs, both are professional courses, taught over a span of three years and are essentially the same, in terms of curriculum and core content. The core components include Human Resource Management, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, International Trade and Business Law. (BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore by Management Quota)
While BBM has been developed to make students comfortable with the management techniques that prevail in the corporate world, BBA acquaints students with the process of managing and supervising business and related operations of a company. One significant difference between the two courses which is noteworthy is that BBM provides specialization in a variety of areas such as Human Resources, operation, finance, and marketing whereas BBA does not meet these criteria. (BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore by Management Quota)
After completing the course in either BBA/BBM, MBA is a popular option whereas students can also go for MS in finance or Accounting which can further aid them in joining Banking or Finance sector. They can also find jobs in banks, retail sectors, insurance sectors, medical administration etc. (BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore by Management Quota)
Similarities between BBA and BBM
- The Duration of all the courses is 3 yrs
- Curriculum of all the courses are similar
- The nature of all the courses is a basic education in commerce and sets the groundwork for higher education in a specialized commerce-related field such as M.B.A., M.Com, CA, etc.
- Core Subjects for all three include Accounting, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Organizational Behaviour, Communication Skills, Operations Management, International Trade and Business Law
- Skills included are Business and Management Skills
- Degree status of all three courses is Bachelor Degrees
- All three courses are specialization courses.
FAQs on BBA and BBM
- Which is better? BBA or BBM?
The fact that all three courses have such similar curriculum means that the courses are incomparable in quality and can be considered equally good. (BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore by Management Quota)
- So what sets one apart from the other two?
Nothing. The core concepts that are taught are similar in all the course materials. It’s just the naming convention that differs from university to university, college to college. (BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore by Management Quota)
- Will one get me better jobs than the other two?
That depends entirely on how well you did at your own institute and if your institute was a reputed one; in other words, No. A reputed institute and high performance are always going to speak for you. (BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore by Management Quota)
- Will I be able to pursue a higher degree if I pass out with one of these three degrees?
So long as the course is AICTE or UGC approved, pursuing a higher degree should be absolutely hassle-free.
- I’ve heard that there’s no industrial training or exposure at any of these courses? Is that true?
It’s absolutely untrue! All three courses take industrial experience very seriously and, in more serious colleges, make it a part of the curriculum. (BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore by Management Quota)
Top Colleges in Bangalore offering BBA or BBM Program
- Christ University
- Alliance University
- Mount Carmel College
- CMS – Jain University
- PES University
- Joseph’s College of Commerce
- Institute of Finance and International Management
- Presidency College
- International Institute of Business Studies
- Kristu Jayanti College
- ISBR Business School
- Al-Ameen Institute of Management
- Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
- Hopkins College
- Dayananda Sagar University
- CMR University
- MS Ramaiah College of Arts, Science, and Commerce
- Bangalore Institute of Management Studies
- Garden City College
- Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for Women
- Seshadripuram College
- Administrative Management College
- IZee Business School
- Abbas Khan Degree College for Women
- MAJ Group of Institutions
- BET Institute of Management Studies
- T John College
- Acharya Institute of Management Studies
- Bangalore City College of Science and Management Studies
- Sambhram Academy of Management Studies
- RS College of Management and Science
- Global Institute of Management Sciences
- RK Institute of Management & Computer Science
- Institute of Business Management and Technology
- Brindavan College
- East West College of Management
- Institute of Business Management and Research
- The Oxford College of Business Management
- Jyoti Nivas College
Disclaimer:This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management Quota in a Private College. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.
***It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.***
For BBA-BBM Direct Admission in Top Colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai, Delhi, etc. Contact for Details at 9035924718 // 8880893336.
NEED ADMISSION GUIDANCE?
FOR COUNSELING & ADMISSIONS
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / DELHI / INDORE / CHENNAI / KOLKATA / PATNA / RANCHI / GHAZIABAD / GUWATHI / CHATTISGARH / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.