BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission 2018
BMS College of Engineering (BMSCE) [Autonomous College under VTU] is established in 1946 by Late Sri. B. M. Sreenivasaiah the great visionary and philanthropist and nurtured by his illustrious son Late Sri. B. S. Narayan.
Located in the heart of Bangalore, the Garden City of India, BMSCE is about 5 KMs from the Central Railway Station. The campus area is 15 Acres with a built up area of 62,068 Sq.M..
BMSCE is the first private sector initiative in engg education in India. BMSCE has completed 69 years of dedicated service in the field of Engg Education. BMSCE started with only 03 undergraduate courses and today the Institution offers 13 Undergraduate & 16 Postgraduate courses both in conventional and emerging areas. 15 of its Departments are recognized as Research Centers offering PhD/M.Sc (Engg by Research) degrees in Science, Engg, Architecture and Management. The College has been effectively practicing outcome based education.
BMSCE is the most preferred destination to study Engg and Architecture for the students around the globe. The Institution is accredited to AICTE, New Delhi, Affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Belgaum, Karnataka, approved by Council of Architecture (COA), New Delhi, BMSCE is a AICTE recognized QIP Centre in Engg & Technology, BMSCE is the only institution from India adopted by the Melton Foundation, USA. BMSCE IS TEQIP Phase I and Phase II Institute (a world bank project).
BMSCE is accredited with A Grade by NAAC (2013-2018) and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA), New Delhi (BMSCE has the unique distinction of being one of the first Institution in India identified by National Board of Accreditation for evaluation under Tier-I NBA Accreditation Washington accord).
The Institution has well-Qualified, Experienced & Dedicated faculty and staff members. BMSCE has the most advanced laboratories for practical training, state of the art computing facilities, spacious classrooms with good furniture and A/V aids, Wi-Fi campus and 24×7 internet facilities in the departments and hostels. The Institution has Collaborative & Extension Activities by way of MOUs with various Governmental and Non-Governmental Organizations for fostering Academic/Research/Innovation.
A strong alumni base of over 35,000 most of them occupying coveted positions in various Educational, Industrial and Research organizations. The college is being ranked consistently among the top 20 engineering colleges in the country by surveys conducted by various media sources.
BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission Programs Offered
BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Under-Graduate Programs
– BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Architecture
– BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Bio-Technology
– BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Chemical Engg
– BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Civil Engg
– BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Computer Science & Engg
– BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Electrical & Electronics Engg
– BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Elctronics & Communication Engg
– BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Industrial Engg Management
– BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Information Science Engg
– BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Instrumentation Technology
– BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Mechanical Engg
– BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Medical Electronics
– BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Telecommunication Engg
BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission in Post Graduate programs (M.Tech/M.Arch)
– Habitat Design (Architecture)
– Bio-Chemical Engg (Chemical)
– Bio-Medical Signal Processing & Instrumentation (Medical Electronics)
– Computer Science & Engg (Computer Science)
– Computer Network Engg (Information Science)
– Construction Technology (Civil)
– Digital Communication (Electronics)
– Electronics (Electronics)
– Environmental Engg (Civil)
– Machine Design (Mechanical)
– Manufacturing Science & Engg (Mechanical)
– Power Electronics (Electrical)
– Transportation Engg & Management (Civil)
– VLSI & Embedded System (Electronics)
BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission and Placement Details
BMSCE has an exclusive Placement and Training Centre to facilitate on-campus Placement Opportunities to the students. The Centre has a professor in-charge of the activities. The Centre provides pre-placement training in soft skills to all pre-final year students to enable them to acquaint to the current corporate requirements. The centre facilitates students to face interviews & get jobs of their choice. More than 100 top and well established companies across the country/abroad from all sectors visit the campus for recruitment. Every year more than 80% of students from all the programs are being placed.
The Placement Centre facilitates compulsory four day training in soft skills (like Personality Development, CV Writing, Communication Skills, Aptitude tests, Interview Technique etc.) to all students during their pre-final year.
The students are given a choice of opting for two job opportunities (choice being one core & one IT Company during the recruitments).
MOU signed with TCS, INFOSYS, WIPRO and ROBERT BOSCH FOR VARIOUS Industry –Institute interaction which are extremely beneficial for the students.
BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission and B.E Placement Highlights
BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission and Placement Details 2015
|Branch||Registered Students||Placed Students||Percentage (%)|
|Computer Science & Engg|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg|
|Electronics & Communication|
|Information Science & Engg|
Note : Still Placements for 2015 Batch is going on. For Details logon to www.bmsce.ac.in
BMS College of Engineering Management Quota Admission and Eligibility Criteria
The candidate seeking Admission in BMSCE shall have passed the second year Pre University or XII standard or equivalent examinations held preceding the entrance test with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects:- Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Biology and has secured not less than fifty percent (50%) of the aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the language for admission to Engg & Technology Courses.
Provided further that the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility shall be forty five percent (45%) of aggregate in optional subjects in case of candidates belonging to the ** Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST) and Other Backward Classes (OBC) specified in the relevant Government order for the purpose of reservation in respect of Engg and Technology courses.
Note: ** the relaxation in academic eligibility is extended only to Karnataka candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes.
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAVIMUMBAI / CHENNAI / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.