Direct Admission for BBA in Bangalore @ Management Quota
If you want Direct Admission for BBA in Bangalore @ Management Quota, then contact us now for details we would help you will the complete information and process of Direct Admission for BBA in Bangalore @ Management Quota. Call at Mr. Rahul Rathor 09035924718 , 08880893336. (Direct Admission for BBA in Bangalore @ Management Quota. Call for Details)
Management and Administration are two faces of the same coin and form the core of a business’s success story. Business Management involves economizing the use of company’s resources and expanding operations, delivering successfully to the company’s clientele at the same time. Business Administration is all about the smooth functioning of a company’s different operations- finance, marketing, management of IT, projects, branding etc. (Direct Admission for BBA in Bangalore @ Management Quota. Call for Details)
Bachelor Management Program consists of courses which provide fresh out-of-school students an early brush with management. The popular courses that students opt for are BBA (Bachelor in Business Administration) and BBM (Bachelor of Business Management). As the name suggests, BBA course provides insights into administration while the BBM course delves deeper into the management aspect of an organization. Nonetheless, both courses offer challenging career in the field of management. (Direct Admission for BBA in Bangalore @ Management Quota. Call for Details)
BBA aka Bachelor of Business Administration has been known as the most famous professional degree course in India at the current age of the industrialized and quickly growing world. Hence in India, it has become a core necessity. So following this, a large number of universities have added the BBA (Bachelor of Business Administrator) program in their course line in India; it has now considered as the popular and globally recognized degree program. (Direct Admission for BBA in Bangalore @ Management Quota. Call for Details)
Required Skills for a BBA Aspirants
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Natural Leadership qualities
- Team building skills – coordinating and contributing to efforts
- Knowledge building
- Corporate awareness
- Socializing skills (bit necessary in this profession for professional networking)
Career Path after BBA
A BBA/BBM courses would be most suitable for pursuing commerce stream in class 12th. It is not necessary as a student can opt this even after science or humanities background. But since the course entails subject to business economics, marketing management, accounting fundamentals etc., a commerce student would be at an advantage. (Direct Admission for BBA in Bangalore @ Management Quota. Call for Details)
After completing BBA, one can pursue higher education or look for a job. Job profiles are available in departments like sales and marketing and finance divisions. The most clichéd but successful subsequent study option is to pursue an MBA which has much potential in domestic and international markets. (Direct Admission for BBA in Bangalore @ Management Quota. Call for Details)
Salary Paid to BBA Graduates in India
A BBA Degree will give your career a flying start. If you intend to make a mark in the realm of management, then opting graduate course of BBA is the right choice for you. (Direct Admission for BBA in Bangalore @ Management Quota. Call for Details)
After graduating, private sector usually offers 12000-14000 to fresh graduates while the pay in public sector is less at 70000 – 10000 for fresh BBA graduates. The salary keeps on rising with an increase in experience. (Direct Admission for BBA in Bangalore @ Management Quota. Call for Details)
Top Colleges in Bangalore offering BBA Program
- Christ University
- St Joseph’s College of Commerce
- Alliance School of Business
- Mount Carmel College
- Center for Management Studies – Jain University
- IFIM Business School
- MS Ramaiah College of Arts, Science, and Commerce
- PES University
- Bangalore Institute of Management Studies
- Garden City College
- Presidency College
- Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for Women
- Seshadripuram College
- Administrative Management College
- IZee Business School
- Abbas Khan Degree College for Women
- MAJ Group of Institutions
- BET Institute of Management Studies
- T John College
- Acharya Institute of Management Studies
- Bangalore City College of Science and Management Studies
- Sambhram Academy of Management Studies
- RS College of Management and Science
- Global Institute of Management Sciences
- CMR Centre for Media and Management Studies
- RK Institute of Management & Computer Science
- Kristu Jayanti College
- Institute of Business Management and Technology
- Brindavan College
- East West College of Management
- Institute of Business Management and Research
- The Oxford College of Business Management
- Jyoti Nivas College
Disclaimer:This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management Quota in a Private College. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.
***It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.***
BBA Admission Process
BBA colleges in Bangalore usually set the following criteria and guidelines for admission:
- The students have to pass Class 10+2 of the Indian School System with at least 50% marks in either ICSE or CBSE or any other board of education recognized by the Government of India.
- The students need to undergo an objective written test consisting of basic aptitude, General Awareness, and English.
- The students also need to face a personal interview.
Management Quota is the second chance for those who couldn’t able to get BBA Admission in the normal process at any BBA Colleges in Bangalore, they can apply through Management Quota seats. Some of the BBA Colleges in Bangalore have some seats reserved for Direct Admission for BBA at Management Quota seats.
For Details about Direct Admission for BBA in Bangalore @ Management Quota, interested students can contact @ Mr. Rahul Rathor 09035924718 , 08880893336
NEED ADMISSION GUIDANCE?
FOR COUNSELING & ADMISSIONS
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / DELHI / INDORE / CHENNAI / KOLKATA / PATNA / RANCHI / GHAZIABAD / GUWATHI / CHATTISGARH / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.