- Address | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University Campus, Kasavanahalli, Carmelaram, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035.
- Founded | 2003
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham (University) is accredited with the highest grade of ‘A’ by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC).
- Courses Offered | B.Tech | M.Tech | P.HD
- National Ranking 2017 | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has been ranked 9th best in the Universities Category and 16th in the Overall Category in the 2017 National Institutional Ranking Framework (NIRF), Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India, released on 3rd April 2017.
- B.Tech. SCHOLARSHIPS – AMRITA VIDYANIDHI| Scholarship Based on Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering Rank
- Students admitted to the first year of B.Tech 2018 batch are entitled for AMRITA VIDYANIDHI Scholarship based on their Amrita Entrance Examination-Engineering (AEEE) – 2018 rank.
- Tuition fee waiver ranging from 90% to 25 % is awarded to the students, based on their rank at the time of admission counselling. Scholarship seats are earmarked in each branch in each campus. A total of 300+ candidates are eligible for scholarship at the time of admission and continuation of scholarship in subsequent years would require meeting the minimum required CGPA during subsequent years of study*
- Placement | Heaighest Placement 26.16 lakh | Average Placement 10 Lakh
- Approved By | AICTE | NBA | NAAC | Gov of India | NIRF
Courses Offered in ASE-B
|Computer Science and Engineering||Amritapuri | Bengaluru | Coimbatore|
|Electrical and Electronics Engineering||Amritapuri | Bengaluru | Coimbatore|
|Electronics and Communication Engineering||Amritapuri | Bengaluru | Coimbatore|
|Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||Bengaluru | Coimbatore|
|Mechanical Engineering||Amritapuri | Bengaluru | Coimbatore|
- Duration | 4 Years
Eligibility for B.Tech.
- Age: Applicants whose date of birth, as per school records, falls on or after 1st July, 1997.
- Educational Qualification: A pass in 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.
B. Tech. Placement Details
B. Tech. Placements at Amrita have always been excellent. B. Tech. students who are eligible and opt for B. Tech. placements have more than one job offer, on an average. Exercising their dream option, some of them have up to three job offers.
Some highlights of the B. Tech. placements so far:
- Over 200 companies visits the campus.
- Dream option available for placed students to go for higher packages / better job profiles.
- Large Number of Companies offering more than Rs. 10 Lakhs per Annum.
- Highest CTC offered for the current batch is Rs. 25.16 Lakhs per annum.
- The inception of Amrita School of Engineering was started in 1994 in Coimbatore. In 2002, two additional Schools of Engineering were established in Amritapuri and Bengaluru.
- The Schools are accredited with the highest rating of ‘A’ by NAAC, the National Accreditation and Assessment Council of India. They are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The course curriculum is credit-based, and syllabus is industry- and research-oriented.
- Curriculum is framed with extensive industry input. All programs are credit-based. The school seeks to prepare graduates with a solution-mindset and with a high degree of ethical standards. Recruiters from the best companies and institutes in India and abroad seek out these students.
- All three Schools offer B. Tech., M. Tech. and Ph. D. programs in a large number of disciplines. In addition, it offers programs leading to the MCA degree. Ph.D. is offered in Engineering and Sciences. Outstanding students aspiring for careers in engineering, from across the country and abroad are enrolled in the three Schools.
- The Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru offers B. Tech. programs in five disciplines and M. Tech. programs in six disciplines.
- The school seeks to prepare graduates with a solution-mindset and with a high degree of ethical standards. Recruiters from the best companies and institutes in India and abroad seek out these students.
- Curriculum is framed with extensive industry input. All programs are credit-based. Departments are equipped with modern laboratories, design tools and software packages. Emphasis is laid on continuous evaluation of students. Faculty serve as class advisors and mentors to students.
- The school has a faculty strength of nearly one hundred and fifty. Several faculty have come to Amrita with rich experience from leading organizations and universities. The school traces its roots to the Amrita Institute of Technology & Science that was started in 2002 with a vision to produce quality engineers with an attitude of service, for the benefit of the society and nation.
- Affiliated then to the Visveswaraiah Technological University, Belgaum, the school is today one of the fifteen constituent schools of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham as per Section 3 of UGC Act, 1956. Highly-qualified and experienced faculty members, state-of-the-art facilities and the extensive industry-academia interaction all serve to make engineering education at Amrita’s Bengaluru campus a unique and enriching experience.
|Commencement of Online Registration||01-12-2017|
|Issue of OMR Application||01-12-2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||31-03-2018|
|Last date for receiving OMR Application||31-03-2018|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||19-04-2018 to
|Pen and Paper (P&P) Test||28-04-2018|
|Declaration of AEEE-2018 Results||05-05-2018|
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham conducts entrance examination across the country annually for admission to B.Tech programmes offered at Amrita Schools of Engineering – Amritapuri, Bengaluru & Coimbatore.
- Admission to B.Tech programme is only through Amrita Entrance Examination – Engineering conducted every year. Examination is conducted in two modes: Computer Based Test (CBT) mode and Pen & Paper Based Test (P&P).
- Eligible and interested candidates can register online/purchase OMR applications from designated post officies & Dhanalaxmi / Federal Bank branches.
Top Searched Links By ENGINEERINGENQUIRY.COM
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D