- Address | Sambhram Group of Institutions, Lakshmipura Cross, M S Palya, Jalahalli East, Bangalore 560097
- Established | 2001 | Bangalore | Karnataka
- College Type | Private
- Management | Trust
- Courses Offered | Diploma | B.E | B.Tech | M.Tech | BHM | MBA |BBA | BCA | B.Com | BDS
- Approved By | AICTE | VTU
Sambhram Institute of Technology is an offshoot of the Sambhram Group, widely known for its services in education, health, housing, property development, hotels and resorts. Sambhram Education Trust is the educational arm of the Group and it runs several professional institutions in Bangalore, KGF in Karnataka state and Chittoor in Andhra Pradesh.
SaIT is a flagship Sambhram Institution started in 2001, promoted by entrepreneurs, bureaucrats and technocrats from a variety of backgrounds. Thanks to this strong management base and an equally strong resource base, SaIT enjoys a premier status today in technology education. As a result, students from far flung areas of India and other countries are entering the portals of SaIT in increasing numbers.
Courses Offered B.E | B.Tech
- BE – Electronics & Communication Engineering
- BE – Computer Science & Engineering
- BE – Information Science & Engineering
- BE – Mechanical Engineering
- BE – Civil Engineering
Duration | 4 years
- Pass in 10+2equivalent board examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Biology//Electronics as recognized by V.T.U.
- Minimum 45% aggregate in Science. (40% for SC/ST and other OBC students applicable to Karnataka students).
Courses Offered M.E | M.Tech
- M.Tech – Civil
- M.Tech – Mechanical
- M.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering (CSE)
- M.Tech – Digital Communication Engineering (ECE)
Duration | 2 Years
Eligibility | Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree of Visveswaraya Technology University or any other Examination recognized as equivalent by the Visveswaraya Technology University . This degree must entail a minimum of four years of education obtained a minimum of 50% of marks in aggregate.
Bachlors Management Courses
Duration | 3 year
Eligibility | Pass in PUC/CBSE/ISCE/10+2 or equivalent examination.
Duration | 3 years
Eligibility | Pass in PUC or 10+2 or equivalent with minimum 40% marks in the aggregate of all the subjects including language. 10th level Mathematics is compulsory.
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) – Bangalore University (BU)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) – Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU)
Duration | 2 years (4 semesters)
Eligibility | Bachelor’s Degree from any University in any discipline with 50% marks in aggregate (including languages). Must have studied Mathematics/Business Mathematics / Statistics / Computer Science / Electronics as compulsory subject at 10+2 level or Degree Level.
Bachelor in Dental Sciences (BDS)
Duration | 4 years
Pass in PUC/ CBSE/ ISCE or 10+2 equivalent examination with minimum 50% marks in Physics Chemistry, Biology and English taken together.
- Top Searched Links By College4u.in
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top 25 Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top 20 Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top 20 Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D