Direct BBA Admission in Bangalore – Management Quota
Seeking for Direct BBA Admission in Bangalore? If yes, then contact us for details, it would be possible in the Management Quota seats. Call @ Mr. Rahul Rathor 09035924718 , 08880893336 or you can email us your queries at email@example.com or visit www.engineering-admissions,com for further details.
BBA (Bachelors in Business Administration) is a Management Course at the undergraduate level, which provides a student with conceptual, theoretical and practical knowledge in various aspects of business like finance, economics, operations, marketing, basic accounting, etc. The Students in this field get the practical exposure in their training.
Management has become one of the most demanded fields of the corporate world today. Aspiring students today, after finishing their Std. XII or Junior College, opt in for a BBA, which is a 3-year BBA program or for BBA + MBA which is a 5-year integrated Management program.
- Better Job Opportunities can be the prime reason for doing BBA. There exist many sectors in which the students get placed. This presents lucrative career options in the world of business and corporate management. It gives an edge over other students due to the practical knowledge a student gets which is a good way to have the option of great career Growth.
- Larger Perspective of Business World is another advantage of the course. Students acquire management skills at the very early stage. It helps the student learn the knowledge of the business world and act as a leader to take decisions in the business world.
- In today’s competitive world where everybody wishes to become an entrepreneur, this course helps you think more precisely about different aspects of running a business. It helps in building tactical skills.
- Greater challenges are faced during the course and you get 3 year’s time period to learn the concepts comprehensively. The course helps develop a holistic approach towards management.
- Better pay packages at the early stage of life. A person becomes financially independent just after schooling which gives confidence and lets the person develop strategic planning.
- It’s a short-term course as compared to MBA so investment is less compare to MBA and return is high.
- During the course of BBA, students study the concepts of marketing, sales, human resource, finance etc. It not only gives bookish knowledge but also provides practical knowledge through projects and practical’s.
- If a student wishes to do MBA after his BBA degree then there are many advantages as he already had the knowledge of what will be covered in the MBA course, he can grasp things very easily and will have a clear idea when choosing specializations.
Job Opportunities after BBA
After the completion of 3 year BBA program, there are many sectors open as career options for these graduates. Some are mentioned below:
- Banking and Financial Sector
- Sales and Marketing
- Consulting and Service Industries
- Human Resource Sector
Read: BBA Direct Management Quota Admission Top Colleges of India
Top BBA Colleges in Bangalore
- Christ University
- St Joseph’s College of Commerce
- Alliance School of Business
- Mount Carmel College
- Center for Management Studies – Jain University
- IFIM Business School
- MS Ramaiah College of Arts, Science, and Commerce
- PES University
- Bangalore Institute of Management Studies
- Garden City College
- Presidency College
- Maharani Lakshmi Ammanni College for Women
- Seshadripuram College
- Administrative Management College (AMC)
- IZee Business School
- Abbas Khan Degree College for Women
- MAJ Group of Institutions
- BET Institute of Management Studies
- T John College
- Acharya Institute of Management Studies
- Bangalore City College of Science and Management Studies
- Sambhram Academy of Management Studies
- RS College of Management and Science
- Global Institute of Management Sciences
- CMR Centre for Media and Management Studies
- RK Institute of Management & Computer Science
- Kristu Jayanti College
- Institute of Business Management and Technology
- Brindavan College
- East West College of Management
- Institute of Business Management and Research
- The Oxford College of Business Management
- Jyoti Nivas College
BBA Admission in Bangalore
BBA Admission in Bangalore is normally done on the basis of Entrance Exams followed by Group Discussion (GD), or/and Essay Writing, and Personal Interview conducted by the colleges in their campus. Some of the BBA Institutes in Bangalore are not conducting their own Entrance Exams, selects candidates based on their Class 12th Percentages. But most the institutes have their own admission rules and regulations which varies institute-to-institute.
Read: BBA Direct Admission in Top Colleges by Management Quota
Direct BBA Admission in Bangalore at Management Quota
Management Quota is the second chance for those who couldn’t able to get BBA Admission in the normal process at any BBA Colleges in Bangalore, they can apply through Management Quota seats. Some of the BBA Colleges in Bangalore have some seats reserved for Direct BBA Admission at Management Quota seats. For Direct BBA Admission in Bangalore in Management Quota, interested students can contact @ Mr. Rahul Rathor 09035924718 , 08880893336
NEED ADMISSION GUIDANCE?
FOR COUNSELING & ADMISSIONS
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / DELHI / INDORE / CHENNAI / KOLKATA / PATNA / RANCHI / GHAZIABAD / GUWATHI / CHATTISGARH / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.