- Accrediated by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified|
- Address | MSR College Road, MSR Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560054.
- Ranking In Karnataka || 04
- Established | 1962 | Bengaluru | Karnataka | India
- Affiliated | VTU
- Management | Trust
- Admission Mode | Comed-K & Management Quota
- College Type | Private Co-educational | AUTONOMUS Institute
- Courses Offered in MSRIT | B.E/B.Tech | M.E/M.Tech | MCA | MBA | P.hd
- Approved By |AICTE | Affiliated to VTU | NBA | NAAC
years |comp visited |student placed
2013 181 1095
2014 228 1275
2015 268 1787
2016 358 1814
M. S. Ramaiah Institute of Technology | MSRIT
MSRIT has been academically autonomous for both Undergraduate and Postgraduate Programs.While VTU will still award the degrees, the college has academic freedom in framing its own schemes of study, curricula and student evaluation. MSRIT offers undergraduate and graduate courses of study and research including Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Architecture, Master of Technology, Master of Business Administration and offers programs leading to award of PhD in various disciplines.In 2013, MSRIT was ranked 16th best engineering College in India by India Today and Neilson.
Rating by National Media
- MSRIT was ranked 21st in India by India Today in 2007.
- MSRIT was put on 3rd spot in the list of top colleges in India by national weekly Outlook in 2007.
- The college was ranked 22nd among private institutions in India by the weekly Outlook.
- The college was ranked 6th by College Khabar in 2012.
- Cetinformation.com rated the college as the 3rd best in Karnataka.
- MSRIT was ranked 16 among top 25 engineering colleges in INDIA by INDIATODAY survey according to 2013.
Engineering B.E/B.Tech Programs Offered in MSRIT
B.E Architecture Engineering | The school of architecture, MSRIT, Bangalore, started in the year 1992. Since its establishment, the school has played a vital role in providing quality education. The Council of Architecture and AICTE has recognized this program.
- Exam Required – NATA
- Duration : 5 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree.
- Eligibility | Must have appeared for NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture. In order to pass the Architectural Aptitude Test, a candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marksCandidate must have passed 10+2/Pre-University Course or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate and has studied Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects .
Seat Matrix B.E | Engineering
- B.E Computer Science and Engineering Intake : 120 |seats
- B.E. Information Science and Engineering Intake : 60 |seats
- B.E. Electronics and Communication Engineering Intake : 60 |seats
- B.E. Mechanical Engineering Intake : 120| seats
- B.E. Civil Engineering Intake : 60| seats
- B.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering Intake :60| seats
- B.E Chemical Engineering Intake : 60 |seats
- B.E Industrial Management Engineering Intake : 60 |seats
- B.E Medical Electronics Engineering Intake : 60| seats
- B.E Biotechnology Engineering Intake : 30| seats
- Duration : 4 years
- Eligibility | Admission to undergraduate programmes in engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th standard or equivalent examination recognized by AICTE and State Government in Physics and Mathematics subjects along with Chemistry / Electronics / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study. Students must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/OBC). The candidate must have also qualified in one of the following entrance exams: CET/ COMED-K / JEE / AIEEE.
Post Graduate M.Tech Programmes
- M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering | 18 seats
- M.Tech in Computer Networking | 18 seats
- M.Tech in Digital Electronics & Communication | 36 seats
- M.Tech in VLSI Design – Embedded Systems | 18 seats
- M.Tech in Machine Design | 18 seats
- M.Tech in Signal Processing | 24 seats
- M.Tech in Computer Application in Industrial Drives |18 seats
- M.Tech in Manufacturing Science & Engineering | 36 seats
- M.Tech in Computer Integrated Manufacturing. | 18 seats
- M.Tech in Structural Engineering | 18 seats
- M.Tech in Software Engineering | 18 seats
- Elligibility : PGCET or GATE | Admission to M.Tech programmes shall be open to candidates who have passed the Bachelor’s Degree examinations with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate of all the semesters of the degree examinations (45% for SC/ST candidates belonging to Karnataka). The candidate shall have passed Bachelor’s Degree as per the requirements and must have also taken at least one of the prescribed qualifying examinations as specified below.
For the current batch [batch of 2016], placements are still in progress. For computer science and information science, there are amazing companies visiting the campus.Service companies/mass recruiters pay from around 3-4 lakhs/year. These companies take in a lot of students and are usually open to all branches.There are mid tier companies which pay from 5-8 lakhs.Then, there are high paying companies/Tier 1 companies, offering a CTC from anywhere between 9 to 16 lakhs/year. These companies usually pick only a handful of students.
The highest package this year, till date is 50Lakhs/year. You can read more about it in this article:So, the average package will be around 5-7 lakhs/year for CS students.
Top Recruiter In MSRIT
Department Of Placement
The biggest names in the corporate world visit the campus on a regular basis, with enviable recruitment offers.
Most of the top companies across the nation, visit us for Campus Recruitment.
There is tremendous competition amongst companies to visit the Campus to recruit the best talent of the institution.
Our MSRIT has been the traditional recruitment destination for many organizations.
The institution stands as the most preferred destination for students who aspire to grow, learn and reach beyond the ordinary, reason why some of the world’s
Top Searched Links By ENGINEERINGENQUIRY.COM
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top 25 Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top 20 Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top 20 Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D