MANAGEMENT QUOTA ADMISSION PES UNIVERSITY
Get Management Quota Admission PES University
Get management quota admission PES University under management quota. Get direct admission in any college or university. Know about the college and its facilities. We will give you details about the college. We have all the details of various colleges. Direct admissions in all top colleges in Bangalore. RV College, PES College, BMS College, MVJ College, CMRIT, New Horizon College, and Christ University are a few of the top colleges in Bangalore. All the course details are available with us. We will give you details about the college and facilities in the college. We have all the details of various colleges and also top college in Bangalore. Call or email us for more details. We are always happy to help you in any way possible. We are always happy to help you in any way possible. Call or email us for more details.
PES University (PESU) is a private university in Bengaluru, India. Established in 1972, it is focused on four main educational areas: Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Sciences. The institutions offer both foundation courses in these areas, as well as specialization with a Bachelors/ Master/ PhD degree. Originally named the PES Institute of Technology (PESIT), it was renamed in 2013.
|Founder||Dr .M. R. Doreswamy|
|Chancellor||Dr. M. R. Doreswamy|
|Vice-Chancellor||Dr. K N Balasubramanya Murthy|
|Principal||Dr.K S Sridhar|
|Pro Chancellor||Dr. Jawahar Doreswamy|
25 acres (10 ha)
On the 100 Feet Ring Road, Banashankari III Stage,Bengaluru-560085
|Colors||Blue and Red|
History (Management Quota Admission PES University)
PESU is managed by the People’s Education Society (PES), which was founded in 1972, in a rented gymnasium in Bengaluru, with around 40 students. PES currently manages over 45 educational programs in Karnataka and neighboring Andhra Pradesh, with a total of over 15000 students. PESU was founded in the year 1988.
Campus (Management Quota Admission PES University)
PESU is located on the 100 Feet Ring Road in the Hosakerehalli locality of Bengaluru. The college has six major blocks:
A – Block (Management Quota Admission PES University)
The A – Block is the administrative building, called the Prof M.R.D Silver Jubilee Complex, named after the Chairman of the PES group M.R. Doreswamy. The building has the central library, the offices of the Director, Chairman, Principal and Registrar. It also has the Department of Science and Humanities which handles the first year students for BE courses. It houses the Central Library and a Campus Mart where the students can buy stationary items and books.
There is an auditorium in the A Block with 800+ seating capacity.
B – Block (Management Quota Admission PES University)
B – Block houses computer science department semesters 3-8.
C – Block (Management Quota Admission PES University)
C – Block houses the Department of Mechanical Engineering. It also has the offices of the cultural department, Team Haya which is the PES Formula Team. It also houses the GM PACE center and the chemistry laboratory. Department of mechanical engineering also has an aero design team called team ‘Αίολος’ AEOLUS. Team aeolus has participated in sae west and they were placed 1st in Asia and fifth in world in design competition.
D – Block (Management Quota Admission PES University)
D – Block is for the Electrical & Electronics Engineering department. The block features High Voltage Lab (Power systems), AC Machines Lab, DC Machines Lab, Analog Electronics Lab, Power Electronics Lab and Computer Lab.
E – Block (Management Quota Admission PES University)
E – Block houses the offices of the Dean of Academics and Evaluation and other UG and PG departments like Biotechnology Engineering, Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), Bachelor of Hotel Management, Bachelor of Business Management and Master of Business Administration (MBA)
F – Block (Pāṇini Block) (Management Quota Admission PES University)
G – Block (Management Quota Admission PES University)
The G-Block or the Aamatra block hosts the Science and Humanity Department which currently handles the first year students.
Academic profile (Management Quota Admission PES University)
Admission criteria (Management Quota Admission PES University)
PESU admits 40% of its students to undergraduate courses based on their Karnataka CET and 60% seats based on PESSAT(university’s own entrance test) ranks. PESU also admits students under Management quota,which does not place any meritis a lateral entry scheme in place, by which students holding diploma degrees can directly enter the second year of study in engineering. On graduating students receive a Bachelor of Engineering degree.
Students are admitted to postgraduate courses based on their GATE test scores as well as on their Post Graduate Karnataka CET scores. Upon graduating, they receive a Master of Technology degree. The online registrations for PESSAT 2016 has commenced.
Under Graduate Programs (Management Quota Admission PES University)
PESU offers Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.), formerly B.E., 4 year degree programs in following disciplines:
- Computer Science and Engineering (Total number of seats available are 360)
- Mechanical Engineering (Total number of seats available are 180)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (Total number of seats available are 240)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering (Total number of seats available are 120)
- Biotechnology (Total number of seats available are 120)
- Civil Engineering (Total number of seats available are 120)
Postgraduate departments (Management Quota Admission PES University)
- Department of MBA, which includes, Finance, Marketing and HR streams.
- Department of MCA
- M.Tech (Computer Science and Engineering)
- M.Tech (Electronics and Communication Engineering)
- M.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)
- M.Tech (Web Technologies)
- M.Tech (Power Electronics)
All estimates are approximate only. The number of seats are subject to change.
Faculty and research (Management Quota Admission PES University)
Crucible Of Research and Innovation (CORI) is a multi-disciplinary research centre at PESU. It was inaugurated by C.N.R Rao former Director, Indian Institute of Science on February 7, 2010. It has research facilities and a set of dedicated research staff who carry out research in their areas of interest.
Centre for Intelligent Systems (CIS) is a research centre at PESU, which is researches on topics including Control Systems, Speech, Image and Signal Processing, Robotics, Artificial intelligence, and Low Power VLSI Design. There is another PESITM in Shivamogga district of Karnataka which too is run by Prerana Educational Society and has former MP B.Y.Raghwendra as its Secretary and B.Y Arunadevi as Joint Secretary. There is also PES Public School affiliated to CBSE run by Prerana Educational Society. (Management Quota Admission PES University)
Course content and grading (Management Quota Admission PES University)
All the courses which have been conferred autonomous status have their departments set their own course content and grading system. The college follows the credit–based system of performance evaluation, with proportional weighting of courses based on their importance. The total marks (usually out of 100) form the basis of grades, with a grade value (out of 10) assigned to a range of marks. For each semester, the students are graded by taking a weighted average of all the subject grades with their respective credit points. Each semester’s evaluation is done independently with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) reflecting the overall performance across semesters. Till June 2012, the grading system being followed was relative grading, but the college switched to an absolute grading system after consultations with the university. (Management Quota Admission PES University)
Ranking (Management Quota Admission PES University)
|Engineering – India|
|Medical – India|
|Business – India|
PES University was ranked number 7th in the ‘Most Trusted Educational Institute’ by brand analytics and insights company TRA (formerly Trust Research Advisory). PESIT was ranked #33 by Outlook India Top Engineering Colleges of 2013, from 35 in 2012 and #30 by Dataquest India’s Top Engineering Colleges 2011. In rankings limited to private colleges it was ranked #13 by Mint Top 50 Private Engineering Colleges of 2009.
Student life (Management Quota Admission PES University)
College festivals (Management Quota Admission PES University)
Epsilon : Annual science fest organized by the Science and Humanities Department.
Celesta : College cultural day.
Vistas : National-level management fest.
Prakalpa : Exhibition featuring best projects of each department.
Conquiztador : The Annual High School Quizzing Championship for the Dr. M R Doreswamy Trophy for Quizzing Excellence.
Ayana : A 24-hour hackathon organised by the Department of Computer Science, PES Institute of Technology.
Aatmatrisha : Aatmatrisha, the annual intercollegiate techno-cultural fest of PES Institute of Technology, Bengaluru, provides an imposing platform for the students across the country to showcase their talents in a host of technical and cultural events.
Samarpana : Samarpana was started in 2009 as an annual event dedicated to the martyrs of our nation. In Samarpana, the students work towards spreading awareness among the youth about the sacrifices made by the armed forces of India and reach out to their families, and express gratitude. Nautanki, the club was also extensively involved in creating theatrical performances for the same.
HashCode : A 24-hour hackathon organised by Student Nokia Developer Community.
College clubs (Management Quota Admission PES Unviersity)
- IET Student Chapter – Local Student chapter of IET, world’s largest multi disciplinary professional organisation, based in UK.
- Ordell Ugo – A Virtual Entity concept at PES University.
- DebSoc – The Debating Society of PES University. This club primarily focuses on competing in national and international level Parliamentary Debating (PD) competitions.
- Nautanki – The college’s official dramatics and film making team. Nautanki maintains a member strength of around 30 students. Nautanki was both the mime and one-act play champions at the University (VTU) fest held at Dayanand Sagar College of Engineering, Bengaluru.
- PES Talkies – Pesit’s exclusive club for intellectual discussions. The club’s immense success and widespread popularity is a direct result of the motto that all its members abide by, according to which they ‘Go Talkies or Go Home.’
- Ninaada – Indian cultural forum
- – DotNet Student User Group of PES group of institutions.
- Fantom – Western music band
- Pulse – Western dance crew of PESIT, founded in 2005.
- Trance – Western Contemporary dance troupe.
- Ducks – Hiking and mountain climbing club
- Sanskrithi – Contemporary/semi-contemporary dance troupe.
- The Quotient Quiz Club – The official quiz club of PESIT. It is the flag bearer for all quizzing activities on campus. Known for its own quizzing style, the QQC is an active 45 member club with quizzes happening regularly.
- Team Haya – Racing car team.
- Team PACE – Global Collaborative Engineering team.
- Team Aeolus – Aero-design team.
- Pixels – Photography Club.
- Eclat– Annual magazine by and for the students.
- Mad Maniacs– Mad Add team.
- Homebrew Club-A Club dedicated to helping bring people who love hardware and work on hardware together.
- PES Open Source community– The group working on promoting the use of Free and Open source software.
- Student Nokia Developer– A community working towards researching and developing apps/games for Nokia Devices.
- IEEE Student Branch– Student run group which conducts workshops, technical activities and industrial visits that bring together students of similar interests and create an atmosphere of cohesive learning
- Papyrus– Pesit’s own newsletter by students. Published monthly.
- QQC – Quotient Quiz Club.
- RCP – Rotaract Club of PES University- Team committed for ‘Enlightening Human Lives’ by undertaking various Social Responsible Activities.
- PES E-Cell – organisation run by students that aims at manifesting the latent entrepreneurial spirit of students.
- AndroidLabs – A community working towards researching and promoting mobile application development on Android platform.
Right Counseling Builds Great Career. Visit us for Free Counseling. Or Call Us: 9035924718/ 8880893336 for Telephonic Counseling.
Assure your admission in just 3 steps.
Get detailed information about Scholarship for category students & special scholarship. Get Information of Educational Loan from different Financial Firms and Banks. , at aliquam est. Proin eget laoreet lectus. Nullam scelerisque cursus leo at volutpat. Etiam non faucibus ante. Ut eget leo placerat velit imperdiet suscipit. at aliquam est. Proin eget laoreet lectus. Nullam scelerisque cursus leo at volutpat.
NEED ADMISSION GUIDANCE?
FOR COUNSELING & ADMISSIONS
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAVI MUMBAI / CHENNAI / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.