Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA
Today it’s the time of globalization and industrialization, the demand for M.B.A fresher with different skills like multi-tasking skills, analytical skills and many more is increasing day by day. M.B.A professional should also be aware about current scenario of economic trends. M.B.A professionals with specialization in finance can become Financial Analyst. M.B.A professionals can also move towards Sales, Distribution, Marketing, Consumer trends, Market Research, Human Resource, Product Mgmt., Administration and many more. The need for M.B.A professionals is rapidly growing with advancement of technology. In this article we will be discussing about Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA.
Contact us for Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA at Engineeringenquiry Career Solution Mr. Rahul Rathor 09035924718 , 08880893336 or email us at Engineeringenquiry01@gmail.com and we will get in touch with you within 48 hours.
A M.B.A professional can also start their own business and create many job opportunities. It also helps in solving the unemployment problem. There are various career opportunities for M.B.A professionals such as they have career in accounting and financial planning, they will be preferred for managerial post, have job opportunities in both public and private sector, they can also opt for Financial Analyst post, they can be successful entrepreneurs, they mostly prefer in banks because of having interactive skills, they can also opt for the post like Sales co-ordinator, HR Recruiter, Marketing Executive, BPO jobs and many more.
M.B.A Specialization is offered in the following Departments
M.B.A in Financial Management
Finance Mgmt. in India has been and will continue to be a major requirement since most businesses understand the value of properly managing their assets. Financial Mgmt. is focused on the planning and controlling the financial resources of any industry. A bachelor’s degree in finance can help you to work in commercial banking, investment banking, financial planning, money Mgmt., and insurance and so on. But an M.B.A in Finance will help you move up the corporate ladder and get more prominence in your job. Such courses offer students a deep understanding of financial Mgmt., technological proficiency, interpersonal skills, professional insight, business skills and managerial skills.
M.B.A (Finance) or financial Mgmt. courses broadly include some or all of the following aspects:
- Accounting for Managers ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Business Communication ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Quantitative Methods for Mgmt. ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Organizational Behaviour ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Managerial Economics ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Macroeconomics ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Marketing Concepts and Practice ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Corporate Finance ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Strategic Mgmt. ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Investment Analysis and Portfolio Mgmt. ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Financial Markets and Institutions ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Advanced Financial Mgmt. ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Public Financial Administration ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Business and Corporate Laws ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Human Resource Mgmt. ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Information Technology for Finance ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Production and Operations Mgmt. ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Treasury and Risk Mgmt. ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Mergers and Acquisitions ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
- Microfinance and Insurance ** Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA **
M.B.A in Marketing Management
Courses in an M.B.A in Marketing Mgmt. program focus on practical strategies and emerging technologies in the marketing field. In addition to studying sales promotion, some common courses in the curriculum cover:
- Product development and design
- Brand and product Mgmt.
- New media platforms
- Marketing services
- Managing customer and business relationships
M.B.A in Human Resource Management
M.B.A in Human Resource Mgmt. (HRM) is a highly sought-after M.B.A specialization. It has evolved from being a course about recruitment, retention, pay and incentive setting, to a more rounded study of structured people Mgmt. and human resource development. Effectively managing an organization’s human resources has become a key factor in the success of public and private enterprises. This recognition has led to an increased demand for trained and qualified HR professionals. It has also caused the development of a career structure, built and nurtured around M.B.A in HR Degree Programs, which grows up to the highest levels in any organization.
M.B.A in International Business
M.B.A in International Business is a postgraduate programme which equips the students with the sufficient knowledge and training for the all needed basic knowledge of International Business. It is a degree designed to develop the resources and capability of managers in the global economy. The academic education has been initiated in the year 1946 in America by the American Institute of Foreign Trade.
M.B.A in Operation Management
Operations Mgmt. is chiefly concerned with planning, organizing and supervising in the contexts of production, manufacturing or the provision of services. As such, it is delivery-focused, ensuring that an organization successfully turns inputs to outputs in an efficient manner. The inputs themselves could represent anything from materials, equipment and technology to human resources such as staff or workers.
M.B.A in Information Technology
Today we live in a world where technology has come of age and we are mostly dependent on it for even for the smallest of things. The human race has for the past years evolved to a point where living without technology seems highly improbable. So it doesn’t come as a surprise that today we have professional degrees dedicated to Information Technology and the career in the same has many avenues. Similarly M.B.A in IT offers a wide array of opportunities to those who are a part of the career path.
M.B.A in Supply Chain Management
An M.B.A program in supply chain Mgmt. integrates instruction in operations, logistics, transportation and supply Mgmt.. The program provides students with an advanced understanding of how they function together as a whole. Students learn the principles and theories behind supply chain Mgmt., including the development of a seamless flow of raw materials, financial capital, information, products and services. Concepts beginning from the initial supply chain design process clear through distribution to the customer and customer satisfaction are covered. In addition to being offered as an M.B.A degree, this field of study is commonly available as a Master of Science program as well.
M.B.A in Rural Management
The popularity of rural Mgmt. as a specialization with an M.B.A degree has gained momentum over the last few years. With the changing socio-economic scenario and government policies on rural development, it has been seen that an increasing number of students are opting to work in this field. According to a study by a well-known consulting firm, India’s rural economy accounts for almost 50% of its GDP. The idea is to harness resources in the rural areas not only with the purpose of rural welfare and upliftment, but income generation as well.
- Specialization in Human Resource Direct MBA Admission
- MBA Direct Management Quota Admission in Top Colleges India
- MBA Admission in Management Quota into Top Colleges
- MBA Direct Admission in Bangalore under Management Quota
So now it is the only appropriate time to take correct decision so that you can have a great future ahead. Get in touch with our Career Guidance Experts for Management Quota in Top Colleges for Admission in MBA, by booking an appointment at our offices in Bangalore, Pune and Delhi. Contact us at Engineeringenquiry Career Solution Mr. Rahul Rathor 09035924718 , 08880893336 or email us at email@example.com and we will get in touch with you within 48 hours.
Disclaimer: This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Mgmt. Quota in a Private M.B.A College. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.
***It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.***
NEED ADMISSION GUIDANCE?
FOR COUNSELING & ADMISSIONS
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / DELHI / INDORE / CHENNAI / KOLKATA / PATNA / RANCHI / GHAZIABAD / GUWATHI / CHATTISGARH / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.