Mechanical Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
Get Mechanical Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota in Top Private Engineering Colleges in Bangalore, Pune and other most renowned colleges available in India. For Details contact ENGINEERINGENQUIRY Career Solution at Mr. Rahul Rathor 09035924718 , 08880893336.
In series of article on engineering streams, today we are going to publish about Mechanical Engineering, Scope and Career Opportunities after Mechanical Engineering, Companies hiring Mechanical Engineering Graduates, and at last the list of colleges offering Mechanical Engineering course curriculum.
Mechanical Engineering is one of the oldest and broadest engineering branches and hence, one of the most preferred one by the engineering aspirants. The branch applies the principles of engineering, physics and material science for the design, analysis, manufacturing and maintenance of mechanical systems. This branch of engineering involves design, production, and operation of machinery.
Mechanical Engineering includes design, manufacture, installation and operation of engines, machines, robotics, heating & cooling systems and manufacturing processes. In this profession, you will be responsible for designing and developing machines right from bicycles to supersonic fighter jets and toasters which can be extremely challenging and fulfilling, requiring analytical skills together with an ability to work in a team. You must love machines and be comfortable working with tools.
READ ABOUT : RV College Direct Admission for Mechanical Engineering
What is Mechanical Engineering?
As per Wikipedia; Mechanical engineering is the discipline that applies engineering, physics, and materials science principles to design, analyze, manufacture, and maintain mechanical systems. It is the branch of engineering that involves the design, production, and operation of machinery.
The mechanical engineering field requires an understanding of core areas including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, structural analysis, and electricity. In addition to these core principles, mechanical engineers use tools such as computer-aided design (CAD), and product lifecycle management to design and analyze manufacturing plants, industrial equipment and machinery, heating and cooling systems, transport systems, aircraft, watercraft, robotics, medical devices, weapons, and others.
Mechanical engineers create and build mechanical devices. They apply the fundamentals of science and math to create practical, useful solutions that the rest of us can use. The mechanical engineering field is diverse; some of the most common functions related to mechanical engineering are as follows:
a. Product Design
b. Research and Development
e. Design Machines
f. System Management
Mechanical Engineering Course curriculum includes:
- Statics & Dynamics Control
- Thermodynamics and Heat Transfer
- Fluid Mechanics
- Mechanism and Machine Design
- Strength of Materials and solid mechanics
- Materials Engineering
- Theory of Design
- Fuels, Combustion
- Instrumentation and Measurement
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Engineering and Product Design
- Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing
Scopes after Mechanical Engineering
For a Mechanical Engineer, the role is spread across various fields of the Manufacturing sector. The job profiles or the roles of the Mechanical Engineers range in the Research & Development, Production, Design, Analysis and Testing, Installation and Maintenance.
The demand for the Mechanical Engineering jobs is high in India and abroad. The popular and most common industries where a Mechanical Engineer can be employed are Thermal Power Plants, Oil & Petroleum Plant, Electronics Industry, Aerospace, Shipping Industry, Pharmaceutical Industry to name a few.
After completing a B.Tech or BE degree in Mechanical Engineering you can opt for M.Tech or MS in various specializations like Manufacturing Systems Engineering, Mechanical Handling and Automation, Machine Design, Mechanical Systems Design & Thermal Energy and Environmental Engineering.
Job Profiles or Posts for Mechanical Engineers
- Design Engineer
- Power Engineer
- Heating Specialist Engineer
- Mould Design Engineer
- Nuclear Design Engineer
- Pattern Engineer
- Piping Engineer
- Robotics Engineer
- Thermal Design Engineer
- Power Plant Engineer
Top Companies hiring Mechanical Engineering Graduates
- Robert Bosch
- Coal India Ltd.
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- NLC Ltd
- Oil India
- OPGC Ltd.
- ONGC Ltd.
- Power Grid
- Reliance Industries
- TATA Group
READ MORE : BMS College Management Quota Mechanical Engineering Admission
How to be a Mechanical Engineer
Someone who wanted to be a Mechanical Engineer, he/she should complete 12th Std. or 10+2 or Equivalent Exam from any recognized Board with minimum 50% of Marks total in Maths, Physics and Chemistry. They should also appear for the Entrance Exam conducted by the Universities or the State and Central Government of India or the associations of Private Engineering Colleges in India.
- JEE Main
Top Colleges in India (Other than IITs & NITs) for Mechanical Engineering
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, BITS – Pilani
- Birla Institute of Technology, BIT – Mesra
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute, VJTI – Mumbai
- PSG Institute of Technology, PSG – Coimbatore
- Manipal Institute of Technology, MIT – Manipal
- RV College of Engineering, RVCE – Bangalore
- VIT University, VIT – Vellore
- SSN College of Engineering, SSNCE – Chennai
- BMS College of Engineering, BMSCE – Bangalore
- PES University, PESU – Bangalore
- Birsa Institute of Technology, BIT Sindri
- Chaitanya Bharathi Institute of Technology, CBIT – Hyderabad
- MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, MSRIT – Bangalore
- Amrita School of Engineering, ASE – Bangalore
- Bangalore Institute of Technology, BIT – Bangalore
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology, MIT – Pune
- SASTRA University, Thanjavur
- Thiagarajar College of Engineering, TCE – Madurai
- National Institute of Engineering, NIE – Mysore
- GITAM University, Vishakhapatnam
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering, SPCE – Mumbai
- Siddaganga Institute of Technology, SIT – Tumkur
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College, GNDEC – Ludhiana
- K.J Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai
- Institute of Technical Education & Research, ITER – Bhubaneswar
- Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Sir MVIT – Bangalore
- Institute of Technology – Nirma University Ahmedabad
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, VIT – Pune
- University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering, UVCE – Bangalore
- Kongu Engineering College, KEC – Erode
- KL University, Guntur
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology, MAIT – New Delhi
- Rungta College of Engineering and Technology, RCET – Bhilai
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering, DSCE – Bangalore
- Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi
- MVJ College of Engineering, MVJCE – Bangalore
- Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering, DJSCE – Mumbai
- Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering, Nagpur
- Vasavi College of Engineering, VCE – Hyderabad
- Sagar Institute of Science and Technology, SIST – Bhopal
Disclaimer: This advertisement is regarding guidance for admissions through Management Quota in a private engineering college. The listed college is not subjected to any authorization with us and also in no way concerned with this advertisement. People may seek out information from this advertisement that they find agreeable, either from the viewpoint of informative and easy to make use of or from the viewpoint of having content that matches individual’s need. It is the decision of viewer contacting us.
***It is our request to the concerned authority of the listed colleges and any third party that if you find any defamatory language, lying, exaggerating, copyrighted materials, and other such practices, kindly let us notify soon as immediate reforms shall be made.***
Mechanical Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota
In almost every private engineering college some seats are reserved in Management Quota for Direct Admission that would be complete in the authorization of the Management Team or Trustee of the College. These Management Quota seats or admissions are provided to those students who couldn’t get through normal admission procedure or counseling. In Management Quota seats the academic fees would be different than the regular fees of the Institute. For this Management Quota Mechanical Engineering Direct Admission, the candidate should have good academic percentage (Class 10th and Class 12th) and must appear for respective entrance test for the college in which they are looking for Direct Admission. Candidates who are interested for Mechanical Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota in Bangalore and Pune can directly approach us for the details like fees structure, seats availability, eligibility, admission process in Management Quota, etc.
Contact us for Mechanical Engineering Direct Admission by Management Quota in Bangalore or Pune.
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAVIMUMBAI / CHENNAI / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.