- Accrediated by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
- Autonomous institute
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Address | Govindpura, Gollahalli, Yelahanaka, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560064.
- Founded In | 2001 | Bengalore | Karnataka | India
- Affiliated by | VTU
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Autonomous
- Course Offered | B.Tech | M.Tech | MCA | MBA
- Approved By : AICTE |NBA | NAAC
Description | NMIT
is an autonomous engineering college in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. The college is and approved by the AICTE, New Delhi. NMIT offers a four-year graduate programme in engineering leading to the award of the degree.The campus is on a 23-acre (93,000 m2) site in Govindapura, Gollahalli village 3 km from Baglur cross, on the way to Devanahalli airport on Hyderabad-Bangalore NH 7 and it is 25 km from Centre of Bengaluru.NMIT was started by Vinaya Hegde, son of founder of NMAMIT, late Justice K. S. Hegde in 2001 after the success of Nitte Mahalinga Adyanathaya Memorial Institute of Technology (NMAMIT) at Nitte.
Courses Offered in NMIT
- Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)
The college postgraduate programmes in
- Master of Computer Applications – MCA,
- M.Tech in -Computer Networking Engineering,Digital Communications &Netwotking Engineering,VLSI & Embedded Systems,Computer Science & Engineering
- Master of Business Administration(MBA),
- M.Tech in Thermal Power Engineering,Machine Design,Structural Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering (B.E)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information Science Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Duration : 4 years
Elligibility | Admission through COMED-K
Consortium of the managements of the private colleges of Karnataka conducts this test tentatively in the month of May every year. Both, Karnataka & Non Karnataka students can appear for this test. 30% of the seats of the total intake are to be filled through COMED-K test.
Admission through management quota
25% of the seats of the total intake are to be filled through management quota. Provisional admission formality starts in the month of April every year.
Master of Technology (M.Tech)
Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT) is an Autonomous Institution affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), with the approval of UGC and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation(NBA) and National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC-UGC). NMIT is the Youngest engineering college in the country to be conferred the prestigious Autonomous Status by UGC/Govt. of Karnataka, New-Delhi in the year 2007. Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology (NMIT) is an Autonomous Institution affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), with the approval of UGC and Accredited by National Board of Accreditation(NBA)
- VLSI and Embedded Systems|18 seats
- Computer Science and Engineering|36 seats
- Thermal Power Engineering|18 seats
- Structural Engineering|24 seats
- Computer Network Engineering|18 seats
- Digital Communication & Networking|18 seats
- Machine Design|24 seats
- Renewal Energy|24 seats
Admission to M.Tech course shall be open to candidates who have passed the prescribed qualifying examination (B. E./B.Tech) as specified in ANNEXURE with not less than 50% marks in aggregate of all the all the semesters/years of the degree examination. (Cumulative sum of secured marks of all the semesters/ years divided by the sum of maximum marks). However, in case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST and Category-1, aggregate marks shall not be less than 45%.
Entrance exam eligibility : PGCET/GATE
Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Government of Karnataka conducts PGCET tentatively during the month of July/ August. 50% of the total intake of the seats is to be filled through this test.
50% of the total intake of the seats is to be filled through management quota. Candidates with PGCET / K-MAT/ C-MAT Score are eligible to apply during the month of June / July.
Admission to MCA course shall be open for the candidates who have passed bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with not less than 50% (rounding-off aggregate percent is not permitted) of the marks in aggregate of all the years of the degree examination, with Mathematics/ Statistics/ Computer Science/ Computer Programming/ Computer Applications/ Business Mathematics/ Business Statistics as one of the optional subjects/ electives at degree level. However, in the case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST and Category-1, the aggregate percent of the marks of all the years of the qualifying examination shall not be less than 45%. ( rounding-off aggregate percent is not permitted).
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Human Resource
- International Business
Admission to MBA is through PGCET and management quota.
Admission to MBA course shall be open for the candidates who have passed the bachelor degree from a recognized university with not less than 50% i.e., integer (rounding-off aggregate percent is not permitted) of the marks in aggregate of all the years of the degree examination. However, in case of candidates from Karnataka belonging to SC/ST and Category-1, the aggregate percent of the marks of all the years of the qualifying examination shall not be less than 45%. (rounding-off aggregate percent is not permitted).
- About 75% of total placement for the year 2016-2017 is completed in the first semester of final year.
- Students placed at premier companies such as Microsoft, Huwaie, Subex, Nutanix and Celstram Technologies .
- Students are placed with well known firms such as KPIT, Infosys, Wipro, Capgemini, L & T Infotech, HP,SLK, Mindtree etc.
- Several firm including Infosys and Wipro appreciate the talent at NMIT and commit to a long term association with NMIT.
- Many core companies such as VOLTAS, Saint Gobain and others recruit at NMIT.
- More firms such as BOSCH, L&TT and AKAMAI are yet to recruit at NMIT.
- One Students from CSE 7 (Anil Khushwah) got placed in Nutanix with a compensation of 15 Lacs and internship of 60K per month.
- Nine students offered 9.7 Lac compensation at Microsoft.
- Students offered close to 9 Lac compensation at Akamai.
Company wise Placements of 2016 Batch
Top Searched Links By ENGINEERINGENQUIRY.COM
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D
Contact | 9035924718 | 8880893336
Condition Apply : All College Admission Process Might Be Different
|Name of the Company|
|10||L & T INFOTECH||5|