- Accrediated by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Address | Hosur Rd, Konappana Agrahara, Electronic City, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560100.
- Established | 2005 | Bengaluru | Karnataka | India
- Affiliation | VTU Belgum
- Management | Trust
- College Type | Private & Co-educational
- State Ranking in Karnataka || 17
- Approved By : AICTE | VTU | NAAC | NBA
- Computer Science and Engineering | 180 Seats
- Electronics and Communication Engineering | 180Seats
- Information Science and Engineering | 120 Seats
- Mechanical Engineering | 180 Seats
- Heighest Salary Offered | 19 lakh
- Average Salary Offered | 5.5 lakh
( formerly called the PES School of Engineering or PESSE) is a private co-educational engineering college on Hosur Road, Bangalore, India. PESIT South Campus was established in 2005 and is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum and is accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
PESIT South Campus is managed by the People’s Education Society (PES), which was founded in 1972, in a rented gymnasium in Bangalore, with around 40 students. P.E.S. currently manages over 45 educational programs in Karnataka and neighboring Andhra Pradesh focused on four main educational areas: Engineering, Medicine, Management and Life Sciences. PESIT South Campus, is the most recent addition to the PES family of educational institutions and received AICTE approval in 2005.
- Admission Criteria Bachelor of Engineering | BE/B.Tech | PESIT South Campus admits students to undergraduate courses on basis of their merit in the Karnataka CET or in the COMED-K undergraduate test(COMEDK UGET). Students are also admitted through a management quota, which does not place any merit requirements. There is a lateral entry scheme in place, by which students holding diploma degrees can enter directly to the second year of study in engineering. Students, upon graduating, receive a Bachelor of Engineering degree.
- Duration | 4 years
- Eligibility | Admission to undergraduate programmes in engineering shall be open to candidates who have passed Karnataka 2nd PUC / 12th standard or equivalent examination recognized by AICTE and State Government in Physics and Mathematics subjects along with Chemistry / Electronics / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science as optional subjects and English as one of the languages of study. Students must have obtained a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate (40% for SC/ST/OBC). The candidate must have also qualified in one of the following entrance exams: Entrance Exam Conducted by PESAT .
Post Graduate M.E/M.Tech/MCA/MBA Programs
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Computer Applications
- M. Tech. in VLSI and Embedded System
- M. Tech. in Computer Science
- M. Tech. in Signal Processing
Duration | 2 years
- Eligibility | PGCET or GATE | Admission to M.Tech programmes shall be open to candidates who have passed the Bachelor’s Degree examinations with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate of all the semesters of the degree examinations (45% for SC/ST candidates belonging to Karnataka). The candidate shall have passed Bachelor’s Degree as per the requirements and must have also taken at least one of the prescribed qualifying examinations as specified below.
Top Recruiter Company In PESIT South Campus
Top Searched Links
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore