Production Engineering in DY Patil College of Engineering
|PG Degree course offered||M.E. Production (Manufacturing Engineering and Automation)|
|PG Course Duration||2 years|
|PG Year of Establishment||2005|
|Approved by||AICTE, New Delhi|
|Affiliated to||Savitribai Phule Pune University|
Production Engineering Department was started in 2002 with an intake capacity of 30 students. Intake capacity was increased from 30 to 60 with effect from July 2009. The degree course in Production Engineering-Sandwich is different from regular Production Engineering course.
One of the important features of production-Sandwich lies in the fact that it includes one-year Industrial training as a part of academics. This gives an opportunity for students to learn practical working procedures as well as latest technical skills.
During this training period, students can apply their theoretical knowledge and acquire skills to enhance their performance in the engineering field. The department is having close interaction with industries that helps in getting sponsored projects and potentially exists for quality improvement of the course. Regular interaction of all faculties helps students to clarify doubts as well as motivate students in exploring latest trends in the Industry.
This training helps to convert students ready to work in Industries. Most of our students are directly absorbed where they have worked for training during Sandwich course.
Dr. D. Y. Patil Prathishthan’s, D.Y. Patil College of Engineering, was established in 1984 in Pimpri and later shifted to Akurdi complex in 2001, which is in the vicinity of Pimpri Chinchwad Industrial area, one of the biggest Industrial belts in Asia. The college spreads over 10 acres of land with seven Engineering disciplines. This Institute is approved by AICTE, New Delhi and is affiliated to the Savitribai Phule Pune University.
The college has excellent & ambient infrastructure with well-equipped laboratories. Well-qualified, motivated, and dedicated faculty members are serving in the Institute. Students are encouraged to actively participate in National and State level co-curricular and extracurricular activities. The institute has well planned boys and girls hostel in the campus with better amenities and ultra-modern facilities.
|Under Graduate Level (First year Engineering)||Intake||Post Graduate Level||Intake|
|120||· Construction & Management||18|
|Electronics & Telecommunication|
|60||· VLSI & Embedded Systems||18|
|120||· Communication network||18|
|60||· Mechanical Design|
|· Heat Power||18|
|Production Engineering (Sandwich)||15|
|Manufacturing Engineering & Automation|
- Established in 1984
- Approved by AICTE,New Delhi
- Affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Highly qualified and competent faculty
- Ultra-modern buildings and excellent infrastructure
- Well-equipped laboratories
- NRI quota as per AICTE norms
- Research and Consultancy Cell
- 100% placements through training and placement cell
- Environmental Impact Assessment Cell
- Highly enriching library facility including Internet, National and International journals
Excellence through Education:
Appreciated and recognized as a front runner in the education scenario. The D Y Patil College has become a prominent force in imparting quality education. The group strongly believes that quality education is a stepping stone to progress and success. With a long standing commitment towards quality teaching and learning, the group has nurtured values that go into the making of successful careers. Reiterating excellence in every venture explored, the group stands tall with its undeterred commitment to deliver quality education. Equipped with state of the art infrastructure, the group has a chain of 100 educational institutions that encourage individuals to think, question, explore and apply their well-honed minds to scale the newer heights of success. The college believes in imparting education that will build world citizens of tomorrow. Therefore it has ventured and excelled in uncommon streams like engineering, management, research and technology.
Moreover the college enjoys academic alliances with overseas universities that help to breach the educational and cultural divide between various and countries and us.
Empowerment through Knowledge.
To educate the students to transform them as professionally competent and quality conscious engineers by providing conducive environment for teaching, learning, and overall personality development, culminating the institute into an international seat of excellence.
- To produce technically competent, quality conscious engineers.
- To develop functionally suitable and conducive environment for students and staff for academic purpose.
- To develop the departments into the centre of excellence.
- To develop post graduate centers for all branches.
- To implement Effective & efficient Teaching–Learning practices.
- To increase percentage of campus placements.
- To strengthen industry institute interaction.
- Help students for personality development and career guidance.
- To develop the students and staff to get international Acclamation.
- To develop an e-learning campus.
- Consigning Mathematical, scientific and Engineering fundamentals for Engineering applications.
- Imparting long lasting solutions to the real life problems by analyzing , designing Engineering system according to societal needs
- Adapting global changes through professionalism, multidisciplinary approach, and ethical behavior for workable and economically feasible Engineering solutions.
- Developing interpersonal skills for teamwork, management and leadership qualities which will help in self directed continuous improvement and commitment to quality of lifelong learning.
- Succeeding in competitive examinations like GATE, GRE, MPSC etc
FIRST YEAR & DIRECT SECOND YEAR STUDENTS ELIGIBLE FORECONOMICALLY BACKWARD CATEGORY SCHOLARSHIP (EBC) (ACADEMIC YEAR 2017-18)
As per the circular No.TEM-2016/P.K. 559/4 dated 15/4/2017 received from Directorate of Technical education, Mumbai (Government of Maharashtra) students who are eligible for Economically Backward Category Scholarship (EBC) are instructed to pay half fees of Tuition fees and full other fees at the time of admission.
Documents required for admissions for First Year Engineering for the Academic Year 2017-18
D.Y.PATIL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING, AKURDI PUNE- 411044(EN6272)
|1||ARC confirmation Letter 2017-2018||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|2||Allotment letter 2017-2018||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|3||MHT-CET marksheet / JEE 2017 Score Card||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|4||S.S.C. Marksheet||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|5||H.S.C. Marksheet||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|6||School Leaving Certificate / TC||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|7||Aadhar card Xerox copy of student||2 Xerox copies|
|8||Migration Certificate (if applicable)||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|9||Caste Certificate for category student||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|10||Caste Validity Certificate for category student||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|11||Non Creamy Layer certificate valid up to 31st March 2018for category student||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|12||Nationality Certificate||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|13||Income Certificate (if applicable)||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|14||Domicile Certificate||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|15||Gap Certificate (if applicable)||Original +2 Xerox copies|
|16||Passport size photos||8 copy|
Fees structure (in Rupees) for First Year Engineering for the Academic Year 2017-18
Interim fee structure for First Year Engineering (all branches) for the Academic Year 2017-18 is as follows:
|SR. NO.||PARTICULARS||OPEN CATEGORY||OBC||SC||VJ/NT/SBC TFWS||ST||J& K/GOI|
|FOR MAHARASHTRA BOARD||OTHER THAN MAHARASHTRA BOARD|
|Less : Fees paid at ARC Centre||4000||4000||4000||0||4000||0||0|
Note : 1. Demand Draft/Pay order should be drawn in favour of “Principal, D Y Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi.
- Please attch photocopy of demand draft/pay order with the admission form.
Fees structure (in Rupees) for Direct Second Year Engineering for the Academic Year 2017-18
Interim fee (in Rupees) for Direct Second Year Students for the Academic Year 2017-18 is as follows:
|FEE (in rupees)↓\Category →||Open category||OBC category||ST/VJ/NT/SBC/TFWS category||SC category|
Note: Demand draft should be drawn in favor of ‘Principal, D. Y.Patil College of Engineering, Akurdi, Payable at Pune
Need Admission Guidance?
For Counseling & Admissions
Our Offices Locations : We are based In PUNE / NAVI MUMBAI / CHENNAI / NOIDA & BANGALORE.
Note :We are receiving a lot of queries regarding medical & dental admission. If we couldn’t answer your call you are requested to mail your detailed requirement in the above given e-mail id.