- Address | No. 44, Vidya Nagari, Shivdarshan, Parvati, Pune, Maharashtra 411009.
- Establishment | 1985
- Course Offered | B.E/B.Tech | M.E/M.Tech
- Affiliated To | Savitribai Phule Pune University
- Approved By | AICTE | NAAC | NBA
PVG’s College of Engineering and Technology
is an engineering college affiliated to the University of Pune, India, in Maharashtra. It was established in 1985 as an unaided college under the parent institute Pune Vidyarthi Griha. The college is run by the Pune Vidyarthi Griha Trust and is situated in Pune. NBA accreditation to the college is “A”.The Pune Vidyarthi Griha was established in 1909 by the group of social workers with its primary aim being to provide education facilities to deserving students and facility deprived students. The college is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education and by the government of Maharashtra.
Courses offered | Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) degree
- Mechanical Engineering | Intake 120 Seats
- Electrical Engineering | Intake 60 Seats
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering | Intake 120 Seats
- Printing Engineering & Graphic Communication | Intake 60 Seats
- Information Technology | Intake 60 Seats
- Computer Engineering | Intake 60 Seats
Duration | 4 Years
Normally the admission to various classes are made in the month of July every Year.
- Eligibility | First Year ( FE ) As per norms prescribed by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State.
- Second Year ( SE ) | BTE recognised diploma in first class in the respective branch of Engineering.
- Forth Year ( BE ) | Diploma and AMIE in the respective branch of Engineering
- Transfers | Transfers /admissions are made at SE and TE levels, if vacancies exists.
- Procedure | Admission process as per rules of Government of Maharashtra
M.Tech | Post-Graduate Courses
- ME – Electrical Power System
- ME – Printing And Graphic Communication
Intake | 18 Seats
Duration | 2 Years
Normally admissions to ME-Electrical Power System are made in the month of August every year.
- Eligibility | BE in Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Procedure | Admission process as per Government of Maharashtra.
- Note : Preference will be given to GATE qualified students.
- Scholarship | Gate qualified students are eligible for scholarship of Rs. 5000/- per month after receipt of grant from AICTE, New Delhi.
Top Searched Links By ENGINEERINGENQUIRY.COM
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D