Ranked By College4u.in Karnataka Rank | 1st || All India Rank | 35th
- Address | Mysuru Road, R. V. Vidyanikethan Post, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560059.
- Accrediated by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade
- ISO 9001:2008 Certified
- Established | 1963 | Bengaluru | Karnataka | India
- Affiliation | VTU
- Management | Trust
- Admission Mode | Comed-K & Management
- College Type | Private technical co-educational college
- Courses Offered | B.E/B.Tech | M.E/M.Tech | MBA | MCA
- Approved By |AICTE | NAAC | Affiliated to VTU | NBA
- Placement | Salary Offered in 2017
|Company Visited||Salary Lakhs||Offeres Made|
|22||Up to 4 Lakhs|
|56||4 – 6 Lakhs|
|25||6 – 8 Lakhs|
|44||8 – 12 Lakhs|
|10||12 – 14 Lakhs|
|20||14 & Above|
R.V. College of Engineering | RVCE
Rashtreeya Vidyalaya College of Engineering is a private technical co-educational college located in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Established in 1963, RVCE has 11 departments in engineering, one school in architecture, and a Master of Computer Applications department. It is affiliated to the Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum. The undergraduate courses are granted academic autonomy by the university.RVCE is accredited by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and all its departments are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA).
- 45% seats are filled through KEA-CET.
- 30% seats are filled through COMED-K.
- 25% seats are filled through Management (all by merit).
B.E Architecture Engineering
- Exam Required – NATA
- Duration : 5 Years, Full Time, Under Graduate Degree
- Eligibility : Must have appeared for NATA conducted by the Council of Architecture. In order to pass the Architectural Aptitude Test, a candidate must obtain a minimum of 40% marksCandidate must have passed 10+2/Pre-University Course or equivalent with minimum 50% of marks in aggregate and has studied Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects .
B.E/B.Tech Course Offered in RVCE | Seat Matrix
- B.E Aerospace Engineering | 60 Seats
- B.E Biotechnology | 60 Seats
- B.E Chemical Engineering | 40 Seats
- B.E Civil Engineering | 120 Seats
- B.E Computer Science and Engineering | 180 Seats
- B.E Electrical and Electronics Engineering | 60 Seats
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering | 180 Seats
- B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering | 60 Seats
- B.E Industrial Engineering and Management | 60 Seats
- B.E Information Science and Engineering | 60 Seats
- B.E Mechanical Engineering | 120 Seats
- B.E Telecommunication Engineering | 60 Seats
- Duration | 4 years (8 semesters)
- Elligibility | 2nd PUC/12th Std/equivalent examination with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with English as one of the languages and obtained 45%of marks inaggregate in Physics, Mathematics and any one of the following subjects: Chemistry/Biology/ Biotechnology/Computer Science/Electronics.In case of candidates belonging to Karnataka SC/ST and other backward classes( Category 1, 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B), the minimum marks for eligibility will be 40% in aggregate in optional subjects in qualifying examination.
M.E/M.Tech Course Offered in RVCE | Seat Matrix
- Master of Computer Applications
- Master of Technology Computer Science
- Master of Technology Information Science
- Master of Technology Electronics and Communication
- Master of Technology Mechanical Engineering
- Master of Architecture
- Pass in B.E. / B. Tech examination with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in relevant field of VTU or any other university / institution or any other examination recognized as equivalent. PGCET/eligible GATE score compulsory.
- A.M.I.E qualification in respective branches shall be equivalent to B.E/B. Tech courses of VTU for admission to M-Tech.Equivalence certificate from Association of Indian Universities is a must in case of foreign degrees.
- In case of candidates belonging to SC, ST and category1, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examination shall not be less than 45%.
- Candidates with degree from distance mode of education are not eligible under any quota, i.e Govt / Management.
- Duration | 2 Years (4 Semester)
The academic excellence at RVCE is reflected in its student’s exemplary record in placements in the corporate and engineering sectors. RVCE has consistently maintained an excellent recruitment record. The graduates and post- graduates of RVCE have been recruited by some of the world’s leading corporate, besides leading Indian companies. The sheer diversity of Indian economy and society, whose different shades are represented among the students and faculty, prepares the students to work in global multicultural corporations / industries with following agenda.
Top Searched Links By ENGINEERINGENQUIRY.COM
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top 25 Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top 20 Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top 20 Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D