- Address | 14/5, Hesaraghatta Main Road, Chikkasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560057
- Founded In | 1993 | Bangalore | Karnataka | India
- College type | Private & Co-educational
- Management | Trust
- Approved By : AICTE | VTU
Sapthagiri College of Engineering | SCE |Bangalore
Sapthagiri College of Engineering(SCE) is an engineering college in Bangalore, India started in the year 2001. It is affiliated to Visvesvaraya Technological University, Belgaum, Karnataka, India.
This college is located at Chikkasandra, Hesarghatta Main Road, Bangalore in 13 acres of Lush green campus, huge lung space & with good infrastructure.
B.E/B.Tech Course Offered
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering and
- Mechanical Engineering
Duration : 4 Years
- candidates who have passed the second year Pre-University or XII standard or equivalent examination recognized by the University.
- the candidate shall have secured not less than forty five percent (45%) marks in the aggregate with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with any one of the following subjects, namely, Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology and Electronics.
- Provided that, the minimum marks for the purpose of eligibility shall be forty percent (40%) in optional subjects in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and OBC candidates from Karnataka.
M.E/M.Tech Course Offered
- Computer Science & Engineering
- VLSI design & Embedded system.
Duration : 2 Years
- Admission to the Master of Technology Course shall be open to all the candidates who have passed B.E. / B.Tech. Examinations (in relevant field) of VTU or any other University / Institution or equivalent examination recognized by the University.
- Admission to M.Tech. Course shall be open to the candidates who have passed the prescribed qualifying examinations with not less than 50% of the marks in the aggregate of all the years of the degree examinations.
- In the case of candidates belonging to SC/ST and Group I, the aggregate percentage of marks in the qualifying examinations shall not be less than 45%.
Top Searched Links By ENGINEERINGENQUIRY.COM
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D