- Address | New Town Mega City, Rajarhat, Kolkata, West Bengal 700156 , India
- Motto : Harnessing Technology, Enriching Lives
- College type : Private & Co-educational
- Admission Procedure | Admission to the B.Tech courses on the basis of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination and Joint Entrance Examination. Admission to other courses are based on criteria decided by the Academic Council of the University. There is a provision for direct admission for a limited number of Non-resident Indian/Foreign National students.
- Approved By : AICTE | WBUT
Techno India College of Technology (TICT),Kolkata
is an Engineering college in West Bengal, India. It is the seventh and youngest college established by the Techno India Group. The college is located on 5 acres (20,000 m2) of land in the Megacity (New Town) area of Rajarhat, Kolkata. TICT is affiliated with Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology (formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology) and its courses are approved by All India Council of Technical Education.
Techno India College of Technology believe that individual prosperity is closely attached with societal welfare and distributive justice. Therefore, our objective has always been to encourage the inner potentialities of the student so that he can develop his personality to the state where he will be able to realize the unity of the humanity irrespective of the innate diversity.
B.E/B.Tech Engineering Course Sanctioned Intake
- B.Tech in Civil Engineering |120 seats
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering |90seats
- B.Tech in Information Technology| 60 seats
- B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering |120seats
- B.Tech in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering |60 seats
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering |90 seats
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering |120 seats
Duration : 4 years
Exam Required : JEE Main
Successful completion of +2 Science with Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry / Biology / Biotechnology / Computer Science with a minimum of 45% (Aggregate) in Physics, Mathematics & Chemistry /Biology /Biotechnology /Computer Science is a must.
Admission to the B.Tech courses on the basis of West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination and Joint Entrance Examination. Admission to other courses are based on criteria decided by the Academic Council of the University. There is a provision for direct admission for a limited number of Non-resident Indian/Foreign National students
Post Graduation M.E/M.Tech Degree Course
M.Tech. in Power Systems Engineering (EE) |18 seats
Duration : 2 years
Exam Required : GATE
For admission to First Year Master Degree programme in –
BPUT invites applications from candidates for all its affiliated colleges offering M.Tech Programme.The candidates are called for qualifying a written test (Online) followed by personal interview depending upon the availability of seats in different colleges, the candidates can opt. a seat in the counseling
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Techno India College of Technology offers one of the best BBA programmes in the state. The department of BBA was started in the year 2005. The B.B.A. course of TICT is comparable to any world class business school. The enviable team of faculty members, state of the art classrooms, labs & libraries all make B.B.A program the dream program in Management studies. The B.B.A programme is designed to bridge the gap between conceptual learning and practical application to inculcate professional and managerial expertise. The department currently has around 120 students.
Duration : 3 years
Intake : 120 seats
Master in Computer Application (MCA)
Intake : 60 seats
Duration : 3 years
Eligibility :- Pass or appearing in 2016, for the Bachelor’s Degree examination of minimum three years duration in any discipline from any University of West bengal or equivalent recognised by UGC and having passed in Mathematics at 10+2 level. Business mathematics at +2 level are not permitted. Should obtain at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) at the qualifying examination.
Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
In today’s hi tech regime, magic of success lures all and sundry. This very thought process has been the laying stone of this department which trains the creams of academic proficiency and moulds them into excellent IT professionals. Sophisticated blue-chip companies like CTS, Wipro, TCS, etc are the major recruiters of the students of this department.
But this is just the beginning of an era, because with time Bachelor of Computer Application department, TICT will prove its worth and stamp its authority in the IT market so that in decades to come this department will stand out tall but silent and let its history speak for itself.
Intake : 60 seats
Duration : 3 years
Top Recruiter if Techo India
Top Searched Links By ENGINEERINGENQUIRY.COM
- Top Medical College Karnataka | Top Medical College Bangalore | Top Raked College Karnataka
- Top 20 Engineering college Bangalore | Genuine rank of Top Engineering college
- Top 25 Pharma college india | NIRF Ranking| 2017 Genuine Ranking | Top Pharma Colleges India
- Top 20 Pharmacy College Bangalore | Top Pharma College Bangalore | Genuine Ranking
- List Of Top Dental College Karnataka | Top 35 Dental College Karnataka | Genuine Ranking
- Top 20 Engineering College Pune | Genuine Ranking | Contact
- Top 20 MBA | PGDM | Management Colleges in Mumbai | Pune
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Bangalore
- Top 20 MBA / PGDM / Management Colleges in Delhi-NCR
- Top 20 Computer Application BCA | MCA College Of Bangalore | India
- Top 25 Management College | BBA | BBM | BMS in Bangalore
- Top Nursing Colleges Bangalore | B.sc Nursing | M.sc Nursing | P.B Nursing
- Top Law College Pune | Mumbai | LLB | BALLB | BBALLB
- Top Law College Bangalore | LLB | BA LLB | BBA LLB | LLM | Ph.D